US$162
US$121
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

US$173
US$144
US$85
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$212
US$127
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$156/night.

US$124
  • Restaurant
US$138
US$100
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$148
US$105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$115
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$104/night.

US$652
US$595
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$752/night.

Reviews (1 610)
1 610 results
1 381
1 381
All reviewsgolf resortbedroom villaclub suitegolf courses aremark coxhyatt poolbathroom mirrorsister propertyhome away from homethe hyatt regencyfull kitchendisney fireworkspaddle boatssitting areashuttle serviceevery staff membershort drive
23 - 28 of 1 610 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

this hotel is located in the middles of Disney Springs, however once you enter it is so quite and well groomed you forget about the hustle and bustle of Disney World. I was able to stay for a business convention, but was pleasantly surprised at the amenities and area this hotel has to offer, they even have and afternoon shittle to Disney Springs.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Sheila M
MCox_GM, General Manager at Villas of Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Sheila M,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent business trip to the Villas of Grand Cypress. We are glad you were pleasantly surprised by the peace and tranquility offered by the 1,500-acre resort while still close to the many local attractions. The complimentary shuttle to Disney Springs can be a nice quick getaway if you have an open afternoon during your business meeting. We do hope you come back again soon as we strive to be your "home away from home".

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

You will never find a better property in Orlando than this one. My daughter and I stayed in a two bed suite with a balcony facing the golf course. The room was immaculate, the bathroom was fantastic, and the service and employees there were impeccable. We stayed for nine days and did everything in Orlando and nearby that there was to do. Coming back to this room in the evening, very late after the parks were closed, was bliss. I will never stay anywhere else. And a note to smokers....smoking is allowed on the balcony or patio of your room or villa. In a world of subpar hotels and motels, this is Heaven!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank golabian1

Dear golabian1,

Thank you for your review regarding your recent trip to Orlando. We are glad you stayed with us at the Villas of Grand Cypress and that we were able to accommodate all of your requests during your nine day stay. We hope you come back again soon and often as we continue to be your "home away from home".

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Great location, very nice rooms, excellent dining and beautiful grounds all surrounded by a tremendous golf course. What could be better. Based on my last 2 visits they still have not figured out how to get you checked in once your arrive. Granted both times I was an hour or so early but once it was well over an hour past check-in time before my room was ready. It seems to me that they preassign rooms and have a lack of confidence in their staff to manage changes. I would suggest hotels all over the planet earth manage to deal with placing arriving guests in a room without asking them to wait 2 or 3 hours. If it ever happens again, the Waldorf is not far.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dale B

Dear Dale B,

Thank you for your review regarding your golf trip. We appreciate your return and thank you for the comments regarding check in. Due to our complex room types and campus style resort that guests like you enjoy, it is sometimes limited on what we can do for last minute room changes because of the small quantity of each room type. It is our utmost priority to check you in to a room type that you booked. We do hope you return and once again we will do our very best to give you a five star experience.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

This was our third straight year visiting this magnificent resort and it continues to impress. From check in to Villa introduction (with Brian's assistance), this property has everything down to a science. The grounds are immaculate; the rooms have spectacular amenities and the service is world class. We wish we could spend more time here to waste away and relax. You will not find a better Orlando location to spend your time.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank AshburnTravelers
MCox_GM, General Manager at Villas of Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Dear AshburnTravelers,

Thank you for your review and for your continued patronage to the Villas of Grand Cypress. We are glad you enjoy the convenient location and immaculate grounds the resort provides as well as the five star service. Thank you for the compliments regarding Brian. He is the epitome of the "Be the Difference" spirit we embody. We look forward to your return stay next year as we continue to be your "home away from home".

Reviewed 17 June 2018

My boyfriend and I went to Disneyworld to celebrate our two year anniversary together and we couldn't be happier that we picked a hotel off-site but still right in Disney's backyard.

First, let me say small "cons" just to get it out of the way so I can gush uninterrupted about the property - (also wouldn't call these real cons, they wouldn't deter me from going back but feel I should mention to be an authentic review)

1. The first night we were there we had an issue with the bathtub - it leaked out from the plumbing and created a puddle on the floor. We caught it pretty early though and put towels down, called maintenance but didn't have them come out till morning because we were exhausted (our problem) and the gentlemen who came to check in the morning couldn't find anything. We used it again multiple nights and didn't have the issue so maybe I accidentally filled it to the water level gauge?
2. We didn't rent a car and had Lyfts pick us up and drop us off every day, and there was one instance where our Lyft driver had an issue getting into the property. I'm not sure why, they didn't explain well, so it could be perfectly legitimate reasoning, it was just a small inconvenience since the driver called me to complain.

Now...the perks!

1. This place is BEAUTIFUL. From the moment you enter the gates you will be wowed with just how serene and picturesque the property is. One of the primary reasons I wanted to check this hotel out was the advertising online of a patio with each room. The views while drinking my morning coffee did not disappoint :-)

2. QUIET. I am not a touristy traveler. Magic Kingdom makes me want to have a panic attack with the intense amount of crowds, lines and over stimulation. So to wake up and come home every night gave me the freedom to actually enjoy a relaxation period every day during out vacation so as to not feel burnt out by all of Disney's crazy. I could not imagine staying onsite as Disney. We visited The Grand Floridian and while we loved eating there, way too loud, too many people and it wasn't considered high season.

3. It's so CONVENIENT to stay here if you're going back and forth to Disney. It's only a 10 minute Lyft ride to MK o Epcot, 15 tops to Animal Kingdom or Hollywood Studios. You can easily rent a car but if you call the front desk every day to let them know you've got a ride, they let them right in and it's so much easier than maneuvering the parking lots of Disney.

4. The little touches from housekeeping were very nice - extra water bottles because we drink so much water, extra regular coffee k cups and tea (I think they noticed I'm not a decaf person lol), they tidied up items out of place like hats and shoes and just made the space so nice to come home to.

5. We didn't have nearly enough time to spend at the resort - however - we did have breakfast delivered on our last day and OH MY GOD. I just want to come back here to eat. They have the best bacon and the best grits I have had in any recent times I can remember and leaving, I felt like we had really missed out not eating more meals on site.

This hotel is definitely on our list of coming back to asap! We loved so much about it and yet didn't even have time to take advantage of so many of the different aspects of the property. We can't wait to see them all again and the best part? THE STAFF!!! It's so hard to find consistently wonderful people working at a hotel but not here, we enjoyed absolutely every interaction and the staff here make the property that's already amazing, just that much more inviting for return trips. Thank you all so much and we can't wait to come back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Erica P
MCox_GM, General Manager at Villas of Grand Cypress, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Erica P,

Thank you for your detailed review regarding your stay. We are glad you and your boyfriend were able to relax in the comfort of your spacious villa while overlooking the pristine resort in between your trips to Disney. We are thrilled you enjoyed the 24-hour in room dining as well as the service from our staff. We hope you are able to come back soon and often as we strive to be your "home away from home".