Reviews (2 413)
2 413 results
All reviewsuniversal studiosred lobsterinternational drivesweet tomatoespool barmini golffree shuttlehigher floorhotel is in a great locationthe hotel offersshuttle servicetheme parkcity walkdisney worldihopparkstrolley
19 - 24 of 2 413 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Its in the international drive...and easy to move any where the city. Many good restaurants and shops nearby. Room was just ok ..many things to improve.
Breakfast was also an average ...with few choice. Staff are ok and, Specially the front desk personnel were so friendly.But we expected much more from a Sheraton........
Stayed for two nights from May 30th 2018

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Krista L, Guest Relations at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2018

Thank you so much for choosing the Four Points and taking the time to leave your feedback. While we’re pleased to hear that you had great interactions with our staff we sincerely apologize that several things fell short of your expectations during your recent stay. Your comments will most certainly be taken into consideration. We hope to welcome you back in the future and replace this experience with one that exceeds your expectations.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Updated clean rooms , beds comfy and 4 pillows ! Need another mirror outside of bathroom - would have been simpler for 2 people to get ready and the room was big enough for it. Lobby has water and coffee at certain times - was empty a lot ! There is a pool and bar , small - ok , this place is nice to sleep at - not a resort feel at all - just a hotel spot . Staff was friendly !

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We arrived for a 3 night stay while we visited Universal Studios. The hotel staff was friendly and most helpful. Our room was clean and comfortable. The breakfast was delicious. Complimentary water bottles are available. The stay was great. We had to delay our checkout on our last day due to our upcoming cruise ship being delayed coming back to Port Canaveral, and the hotel allowed us to stay in our room and delay our checkout until 2 pm. I couldn't have asked for better customer service.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Barbieb75
Reviewed 19 June 2018

Hotel is rather old, rooms are clean but little bit rundown. Breakfast is very basic(no cheese, ham or omelet) scrambled eggs, hash brown, bread, fruit and yoghurt, but quality is okay. Service at breakfast is as it should be, good coffee and friendly guys.
Location is great, 5min away by car from universal, 10min walk from premium outlet mall, close to restaurants and 7 eleven in front.
Pool is small but clean with towel service.
Overall is het hotel good for the price you pay

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Krista L, Guest Relations at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Thank you for choosing the Four Points and providing your honest feedback regarding your stay. I'm glad our staff was able to deliver exceptional service however I'm truly sorry that some of your expectations were not met. Your feedback has been shared with our food and beverage team and will be taken into consideration. We thank you again for staying with us and hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

As a Gold Elite member, would never stay there again...will be using my 200K points at Marriott properties. Was suppose to stay there on points one night of Father's Day weekend with my family...had stayed there over Mother's Day and had the 21st floor, which is admittedly, an awesome room...did the mobile app for this stay 2 days prior, but was apprehensive about my Gold Upgrade, so called hotel same day as mobile check-in to inquire, spoke to a helpful person on property that assigned me a 21st floor room again specifically, but advised I could not extend my stay if I wanted...which was fine. Arrived on property Friday later than normal because was told that my room was assigned already...and they offered me a 15th floor room, which is basically a broom closet in comparison and with a nice view of a parking lot...forced them to cancel and took my points down the road to SHERATON LAKE BUENA VISTA RESORT which is super nice. So moral of story...mobile check-in does nothing for you, even though they have a 2 day prior cancellation policy...and they will resell your room if they can, Gold Elite means nothing...lost a customer for all Sheratons...congrats.

Room Tip: Go to Sheraton Lake Buena Vista Resort instead...
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven J
Krista L, Guest Relations at Four Points by Sheraton Orlando International Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you for choosing the Four Points and taking the time to share your feedback regarding your recent stay. We value your honesty and loyalty as a Gold Elite member. On behalf of the entire team, I sincerely apologize for the issues you experienced upon arrival. Our staff members take their roles in our industry very seriously and try to provide the utmost of customer service for all of our guests. Your concerns have been shared with our team in order to improve the level of service in the future. We hope to welcome you back and replace this experience with one that exceeds your expectations.