Lowest prices for your stay
US$114
Free cancellation until 21/03/13
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$114
Hotels.comUS$114
StayForLongUS$134
Reviews (1 494)
1 494 results
All reviews double tree front desk close to the airport warm cookies the shuttle driver one night stay great stay business trip convenient location rental car free shuttle upon check mco valet conference refrigerator starbucks
Selected filters
2 - 7 of 1 494 reviews
Reviewed 6 January 2021

We booked a 2 night stay using points before being able to check into our longer rental. We mostly booked for the shuttle from the airport, which was amazing to have. The driver was helpful in assisting us on dinner places that were open that late, and close by. I believe I was told they will take you anywhere locally (within a mil) as long as they aren't scheduled on an airport run.

We arrived later, around 9pm. By the time we got to the hotel, the bar was still serving food, and it was OK for our 15 year old to join us, so we decided against venturing out. The open lobby/bar area was freezing cold. We just got there from Boston, so that should tell you HOW cold it was. But the club sandwich and brussel sprouts appetizer made up for that, they were both so good. The menu is currently VERY limited, making it almost impossible for my vegan husband to find something he was able to have. Our daughter was happy with the fries.

Because they aren't offering breakfas to Diamond members at this time, they offer a credit to use in their little cafe shop. Upon check in, I was told I had a $20 credit, so we planned on using it for breakfast on the day we left. When we extended a night (more on that fiasco in a moment), I mentioned using it for snacks and was told it was only for breakfast. What they also didn't tell me until then was that it was $10 per adult per day towards breakfast only. So I lost out on about $40 in credits, simply because it was not clearly explained. Unless that wasn't a clear explanation either. I still really don't know how much I was supposed to be able to use, and where exactly I could use it. Or what time. :)

So on our last night, I went to the desk and asked if we could get a late check out the next day. The employee Ross said they couldn't help that night, that I'd have to check in the morning. So the next morning after grabbing coffee, I asked Ross about the late check out. They said they didn't couldn't offer any that day. We were a little panicked because we were told that check out was 10am and our next place didn't allow check in until 4pm - and we had no car. (I just checked their website, and it's saying that check out is at noon.) Not sure when that changed, if it did.)

When I got back to the room and told my husband, he went to see if we were able to book another night and just pay for it - the website said there were rooms available to book, so I decided to call down to ask again. Maybe they needed to know I was an HH member? So I called and Ross once again said there were no late check outs that day. I mentioned being able to book a room using more of my points, and I was told that was something I could do, but would have to come down to get an updated key.

Back down I went after using 17,000 points to have a home for the next 5 hours. When I mentioned booking another night, Ross said "Why did you do that, I told you I'd extend you, friend!" At this point I was feeling a little gaslit and said "No, you said I could use my points, and would have to come get a new key," to which Ross replied "Oh, I'm sorry, that was someone else I just extended"

I got my key and went back to my room to pack. I was a little enraged at this point - I just dropped 17k points after being told no late check outs, only to be told someone else was given a late check out ... that was pretty frustrating.

Also, the wifi log in couldn't find my reservation, so I was unable to access that during this trip.

Location was nice - close to the airport, but also close to shops. We walked to Ulta, Starbucks, Rock and Brews (highly recommend!) and the local smoothie place.

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank mchelle77
Ryan Urban, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 January 2021

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at the DoubleTree Orlando Airport. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience. At DoubleTree by Hilton, we promise to do whatever it takes to ensure you are satisfied and hope you will consider staying with us in the future.

Reviewed 11 October 2020 via mobile

Great hotel, Great price. Awesome staff. Everyone was friendly and the room was amazing! We were picked up from the hotel quickly, the hotel was exceptionally nice and checking in was quick and easy. Room has an amazing balcony. Awesome experience.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank CandyC903

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am happy to hear you found the DoubleTree Orlando Airport to your liking. We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!

Reviewed 17 September 2020

As we all know, there's only one thing that matters when staying at a Hilton Brand hotel.... FREE Breakfast.

As I came to learn, this hotel only offers a $5 credit at the onsite Starbucks. That's not much, but at least it's something.

Unfortunately, many items were not even available (no cinnamon buns, no danish..), but for ONLY $4 you can get a mini-box of cocoa puffs (not including milk).
What is this bullsh*t?!?!

Here's the best part. Naturally, the most desired item would be a hot breakfast sandwich. Of course this item costs $6 (conveniently $1 more than the $5 credit). The management clearly wants you to think, "It's only a dollar. Sure, why not."
No thanks, I got the muffin and espresso to stay under $5.

Moral of the story:
Unfortunately, now is not a good time to capitalize off of a global pandemic. So, I'm checking out early and I'll spend the next 4 nights of my stay elsewhere, out of principle.

This will cost the hotel ~$500. Good luck selling 500 breakfast sandwiches to make up for poor management.

Date of stay: September 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank WallaceT6
Ryan Urban, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2020

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience about your recent stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and we are very sorry we did not exceed your expectations. Your comments will help us as we continually work to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 1 August 2020 via mobile

I’ve given this hotel several tries and today was the last. You can ask for a digital room key, however cannot park unless you go to the front desk to get a plastic key. Tried over 7 times to get someone to answer when at the parking gate and no answer. This hotel is now off my list of places to stay in Orlando.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank Sandria3
Ryan Urban, Guest Services / Front Office at DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2020

Reviewed 9 July 2020 via mobile

Can't give it 5 stars because they "temporarily" stopped doing breakfast, and now refer you to their "Starbucks marketplace" where they charge $4.20 for a drink and god knows how much for bfast sandwiches. We only think its ridiculous because we stayed at the Hampton Inn the night before and they still had an amazing complimentary bfast.

The staff at the front desk were great. Everyone was polite and the pool is fantastic. Gated in well if you have kids. Deff the most beautiful double tree we've stayed at.

Date of stay: July 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank scoottttay

Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. . We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in the not too distant future!