US$147
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$181
US$174
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$595
US$547
Cancelon
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$624/night.

Reviews (1 333)
1 333 results
All reviewsfree breakfastyogurtdowntown disneymickey mouse wafflespalm parkwayolive gardenhard boiled eggsbreakfast roomdisney worldlake buena vistamicrowave and fridgenice breakfastfree shuttlenice poolrooms are largeminute drivetwo queen beds
29 - 34 of 1 333 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed there June 15-16, 2018 - drove a 16' box truck, they had ample room for parking. Plenty parking lighting. Felt 95% safe in parking lot. Various areas are being updated/modern look/feel. But great room I had. Spacious - would stay again for sure. I DJ'd here multiple times before, and this time I actually stayed! Great staff. Wonderful breakfast - plenty options. I travel a lot and stay at many locations when I travel.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
FrontDesk_GM, General Manager at Comfort Inn Orlando/ Lake Buena Vista, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Krish,
We are so excited to hear that you had a five-star stay here at the Comfort Inn Orlando Lake Buena Vista. We're happy to know that you were able to easily find parking and that you enjoyed your spacious room. We'll be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. It's also great knowing that you enjoyed our extensive breakfast selection. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you're working in the area!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

For the general public, only one working elevator is working and when people want to get breakfast it's so long to wait. They want to get out to the parks and it's a slow process. Breakfast is until 9:30. My husband and daughter went down before me and had to use the stairs that put them out in the back of the hotel. I told the front desk of the complaints I'd been hearing in the elevator that I waited for and told her they need to extend the breakfast time. We were okay on time and were not going to the parks that day. They were serving pancakes and waffles and ran out of syrup a lady was complaining at the front desk with her plate of pancakes. They ran out of other items before 9:30 also. I was nice and told her I understand you can run out of things, but someone should have gone to get a bottle of syrup or something. I wasn't even eating those items. And for us, upon check in we were asked if we would like a king room with a roll-away bed instead of the queen room. It was myself, my husband , and one of our children (daughter 24 years old). I said no, thanks. We like the queen beds. The hotel clerk said with $10 off? I said, Oh!! You need us to take the king room and she nodded with a smile saying something about a leak in a room and they needed to put us in the king. I said, well, I guess if we have to. So when I went out and told my daughter and husband, she was bummed out. We were tired from Disney and she wanted a comfortable bed. After we got in the room (which was very nice by the way except for the rollaway) the clerk texted me making sure everything would be okay. Told her my daughter was bummed out about bed and she apologized, said she thought we wanted to move and we would be okay with it could switch us to a queen room. I said you said there was no other choice. It's late and we've unpacked some, but if you have a queen we will move. So she said she would re-charge the $10 back for the queen room and I said, no. We now have to move down to another room. She said it was okay. She would leave the credit for the inconvenience. The room they put us in was bad. It must have been a room to be renovated and it must have been the room with the leak because the ceiling above the queen bed was wet and splitting open. Wetness by the old-looking refrigerator on the carpet and was sort of warm but thinking it would get cooler as if they just turned it on. No dial to adjust coolness. Ruined our to-go food.

Room Tip: Take stairs if you want to get to parks and eat breakfast. Only one working elevator.
Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us with some feedback, and we are sincerely sorry to hear that you didn't fully enjoy your recent stay. We thank you for bearing with us while we upgrade one of our elevators for our guests' convenience. We're also sorry to hear that you didn't find your room and the breakfast to your preference. We'll be sure to use your feedback to look at ways we can continually improve our guests' accommodations, and we hope you'll join us again soon to see all the ways we've improved.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Olivia checked us in and was super friendly and great! Went up to the room and it was nice and clean and had a great view from the 5th floor. They are currently renovating and one elevator out of two were down so it took FOREVER to catch a ride down and 5 flights of stairs is a hassle after being at Disney all day but we didn't mind waiting. First night we went to the pool and there was a large group playing football in the water so we tried to stay off to the side out of their way but they kept throwing the ball over and running into my little one who is still learning how to swim. I informed the front desk and they were great at getting out there and letting them know to calm down. Never went to breakfast but it always looked busy as we walked by so I'd suggest to get there early. You could see the Epcot ball from our 5th floor room so I bet if you ask for a higher floor, you might be able to see the fireworks. Sad we had to leave but def will be back!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Amanda,
We know you have many options to choose from, and we are honored to have been able to host you during your recent family vacation to Disney. Our team takes great pride in their work, and we are delighted to know that you enjoyed your time with us. From clean rooms and friendly service to a delicious breakfast and great views, we strive to provide it all. Our elevator is currently undergoing improvements, and the work should be completed shortly. We expect all guests to respect the common areas, and we are glad to know that our staff was able to resolve the situation in the pool. Thank you very much for sharing your feedback, and we hope to see you all again if you return in the future!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel with comfortable beds. Guest services were very nice. Several minor issues wouldn’t detract from us staying again. Rates were good for a weekend and had a nice breakfast area. Would consider staying again if in the area.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Andrew,
We are so grateful for your feedback. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your comfortable beds and the helpful service provided by our team. We're glad the breakfast hit the spot as well. Please come back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful hotel with a great staff! They truly make you feel at home with anything you need.I travel all over the country, and I am proud to know the members of the staff, and look forward to staying here again

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Our wonderful staff truly enjoyed hosting you and will be thrilled they were the highlight of your visit. We're so pleased you had a comfortable visit and we welcome you to stay with us again the next time you're in the area.