Reviews (8 808)
1 248
3 431
3 542
1 248
All reviews international drive lite bite zebra bar hour shop ale house air con block c emailed the hotel lynx buses fridge and microwave buffet restaurant pizza hut bars and restaurants cleaned every day brilliant location coffee maker i ride trolley
229 - 234 of 8 808 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018

If you need a good value hotel and you are at the convention, this hotel is a good place to be. You normally get a good deal compared to other hotels that are in walking distance to the convention center. There are also some bars and restaurant in walking distance so you don't need a car.
Will go back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 116terrences
RosenHotels, Social Media at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hello Terrence S! Thank you so much for your review. We are pleased to hear that you had a good time with us! We are looking forward to seeing you when you return!

Best wishes,

Sean
Social Media Concierge
Rosen Hotels and Resorts

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel faces Wonderworks, so it’s right in the heart of Pointe Orlando, a haven for entertainment, restaurants and shopping, as all Rosen’s I have visited, the service and Room standards excel the price point,
Deffo worth staying, in my opinion 5* at 3* prices

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank scooterrab
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Thank you for your review, scooterrab! I am glad you were comfortable in your room and hope it was spacious as well. I am happy you liked the location of the hotel as we are close to many attractions and restaurants. I hope you had an amazing vacation and visit us again soon!

Lulu M. Pugh
Orlando, FL 32821
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

First stay at The Rosen Inn. Absolutely loved the location, especially being close to the parks. The hotel has everything you need if you're needing a place to crash whilst exploring Orlando. Staff very friendly, especially bar staff at the Zebra Bar.I highly recommend the "Alligator Drool" beer, which is specially brewed for the Rosen chain.
The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because our air con unit wasn't working properly for 7 days of our 10 day stay.
We did report it 3 times, to which an engineer attended. The room was hot and humid unfortunately, but we will be back for Halloween horror at Universal next year regardless.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank StevexCairns

StevexCairns,

Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed some of our amenities such as our delicious Alligator Drool and Zebra's Sports Bar. I am thrilled that our staff was friendly and accommodating during your stay. I am sorry that your air conditioner was not working during parts of your stay. I hope our Maintenance staff was able to fix it and you could continue your vacation. Please feel free to reach out to me for any room request for your next visit with us!

Lulu M. Pugh
Orlando, FL 32821
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Again been here two years ago can’t find no fault with this hotel the staff make you feel so welcomed breakfast is buffet style but the food is great specially the buttermilk pancakes and crispy bacon with hot maple syrup a must you can make your own Mickey Mouse waffles there great to

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank donald2226
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

donald2226,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad we make you feel welcomed and you enjoyed the breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.

Ysette Ortiz
Social Media Concierge

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

From the moment we walked through the door until the moment we checked out nothing about our stay disappointed. Check in was quick, easy and pleasant, we were given a choice of rooms and chose one on a high floor facing the pool (block G floor 8), the room was perfect for the two of us, two large comfortable clean beds with 3 pillows each, ice cold air con, big double wardrobe lots of draws and a bed side cabinet containing a safe, there’s a small room off the bedroom divided by sliding doors containing a sink, fridge, microwave and coffee maker, good sized bathroom with adequate shower, fresh towels are provided daily and the room is kept clean and linin changed daily by the amazing house keeping. It’s ideally situated for all the parks and attractions and always somewhere close to park your car at night in the safe secure car park. If like me you worry over every negative review I hope this eases your mind some, if you’re the kind of person that wants 5 star accommodation then pay 5 star price. This hotel is clean safe and comfortable and worth every penny we payed to stay here, the memories will last a lifetime and we’ll definitely BE BACK!!!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple