US$147
US$113
HolidayInn.com
US$174
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$266
US$228
US$133
US$595
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$693/night.

US$430
1 219
3 319
3 446
1 219
All reviewslite biteinternational drivezebra barhour shopale houseair conblock broom in blocki ride trolleycoffee makeremailed the hotellynx busesfridge and microwavebuffet restaurantpizza hutbars and restaurantscleaned every day
25 - 30 of 8 560 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel faces Wonderworks, so it’s right in the heart of Pointe Orlando, a haven for entertainment, restaurants and shopping, as all Rosen’s I have visited, the service and Room standards excel the price point,
Deffo worth staying, in my opinion 5* at 3* prices

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank scooterrab
RosenHotels, Social Media Concierge at Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your review, scooterrab! I am glad you were comfortable in your room and hope it was spacious as well. I am happy you liked the location of the hotel as we are close to many attractions and restaurants. I hope you had an amazing vacation and visit us again soon!

Lulu M. Pugh
Orlando, FL 32821
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First stay at The Rosen Inn. Absolutely loved the location, especially being close to the parks. The hotel has everything you need if you're needing a place to crash whilst exploring Orlando. Staff very friendly, especially bar staff at the Zebra Bar.I highly recommend the "Alligator Drool" beer, which is specially brewed for the Rosen chain.
The only reason I haven't given 5 stars is because our air con unit wasn't working properly for 7 days of our 10 day stay.
We did report it 3 times, to which an engineer attended. The room was hot and humid unfortunately, but we will be back for Halloween horror at Universal next year regardless.

1  Thank StevexCairns

StevexCairns,

Thank you for your review! I am glad you enjoyed some of our amenities such as our delicious Alligator Drool and Zebra's Sports Bar. I am thrilled that our staff was friendly and accommodating during your stay. I am sorry that your air conditioner was not working during parts of your stay. I hope our Maintenance staff was able to fix it and you could continue your vacation. Please feel free to reach out to me for any room request for your next visit with us!

Lulu M. Pugh
Orlando, FL 32821
guestinquiries@rosenhotels.com

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Again been here two years ago can’t find no fault with this hotel the staff make you feel so welcomed breakfast is buffet style but the food is great specially the buttermilk pancakes and crispy bacon with hot maple syrup a must you can make your own Mickey Mouse waffles there great to

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank donald2226

donald2226,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. We are so glad we make you feel welcomed and you enjoyed the breakfast. We hope to see you again soon.

Ysette Ortiz
Social Media Concierge

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

From the moment we walked through the door until the moment we checked out nothing about our stay disappointed. Check in was quick, easy and pleasant, we were given a choice of rooms and chose one on a high floor facing the pool (block G floor 8), the room was perfect for the two of us, two large comfortable clean beds with 3 pillows each, ice cold air con, big double wardrobe lots of draws and a bed side cabinet containing a safe, there’s a small room off the bedroom divided by sliding doors containing a sink, fridge, microwave and coffee maker, good sized bathroom with adequate shower, fresh towels are provided daily and the room is kept clean and linin changed daily by the amazing house keeping. It’s ideally situated for all the parks and attractions and always somewhere close to park your car at night in the safe secure car park. If like me you worry over every negative review I hope this eases your mind some, if you’re the kind of person that wants 5 star accommodation then pay 5 star price. This hotel is clean safe and comfortable and worth every penny we payed to stay here, the memories will last a lifetime and we’ll definitely BE BACK!!!!!

8  Thank gazbear68
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My partner & I stayed here for 16 nights at the beginning of June. It was my first time in Florida & we were both anxious about our hotel etc. We were both absolutely delighted with the hotel!

The staff were always friendly and obliging to any queries. Check in was easy and rooms were spacious. We were in block F so the farthest from the main lobby - however we had a large convenience store CVs directly across from us. They have a ‘Lite Bite’ store which is great for food on the go or everyday amenities. There was a large variety of buffet food for both breakfast and evening meals. Rooms were cleaned daily and spacious - not to mention the air con was incredible!! Was nice to come back after a long day to a cool, clean room. The pool was usually pretty busy but fine for relaxing on a chill day. The location was directly in the middle of masses of restaurants, shops and excursions - and also the main theme parks Disney and Universal. We never got the use of the free transport as it seemed to take quite a bit of organising and wasn’t on time. The i-trolley is a must for getting up and down International Drive.

The highlight of the hotel for us was the 24 hour security that circulated the premisies. Was always felt safe which was important for us.

I don’t know how we’ll stay anywhere else as this hotel has everything we could need at an affordable price. Thank you Rosen Inn!

4  Thank Caitlin L