Reviews (1 389)
1 389 results
See what travellers are saying:
64 - 69 of 1 389 reviews
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. Princes was great her customer service was Amazon she helped me with every question I asked and I didn't have anything to worry about with my stay definitely coming back to this hotel!!!! !!!!!!!!!

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Near Millenia Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

davisantonette,

Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. I'm glad that our services, hospitality, and accommodations exceeded your expectations and hope that you experience the same comfortable stay during your next visit! We are all looking forward to your next visit and hope it will be just as enjoyable.

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Latrice was best person. Who work. There She help me with my room lot of time. So sweet and nice Most loving person there Even tho manger there. Other staff was mean and nasty. To me she was only person nice to me

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Nerissa M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Orlando Near Millenia Mall, responded to this reviewResponded 16 August 2018

Emma C,

It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you have rated our hospitality and accommodations so highly! Thank you for taking the time to share this five star experience with our management, staff, and future guests. We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

Stayed at this hotel for over a week due to it's proximity to theme parks and price.It is next to a prison and parole centre which wouldn't normally be a problem but some of the other clients looked as though they may have been staying there for appointments at the parole centre, I never had a problem with any other guests but you don't ever feel at ease whilst you're there.Upon entering the room I immediately noticed one of the drawers in a set of drawers was hanging out and at an angle, I tried to put it back in place but it was completely broken and the drawers were unusable. The air conditioning made a tremendous noise and I found it hard to sleep through the noise, with is set to low power it was too warm to sleep. I work on a commercial ship which is very loud and the air conditioning was still too loud for me!The bathroom was quite dirty looking and the bathroom door was too big for the door frame so wouldn't close. The towels did not look very clean but I had no other option but to use them, I found out that the cleaner was removing used towles but not replcaing them with fresh towels so after a few days I ran out of towels!

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

jmacle571432,

Thank you for sharing your experience, and I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you with our air conditioner and bathrooms cleanliness during your recent stay. It's our primary goal to ensure that you receive the best lodging experience and we wish to let you know that your voice is extremely important to us. We will address the maintenance task right away for the benefit of our future guests, which hopefully will include yourself.

Reviewed 14 August 2018

If I can give no rating I would. This place was ghetto with unfriendly staff and poor customer service. The room smelled of mold and the parking lot was full of shady people and the scent of marijuana was constant even inside the room. Press on nails were stuck to the sheet and on the bathroom floor which I’m sure reflects the lack of cleanliness from housekeeping staff. There was fake hair in between the sheets and I doubt the pillow cases were changed in between guest as they smelled like a sweaty head. I just can’t believe they get away with being so ghetto right in the heart of Orlando. I would NEVER stay here again even if I were offered a free room. The itchy skin and lack of safety is t worth it.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Anthern215,

We are sorry to hear that your stay & experience was unpleasant. We do our very best to ensure our rooms & equipment are thoroughly cleaned and maintained. Thank you for bringing this misstep to our attention, as it helps us to improve. We hope you will give us another chance should you return to the area.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Thank you Princes and Gemma. Your help was just amazing for our family of 4 (2 daughters). The hotel is less suitable for holidays and more for locals. The staff however deserves to work in a high class hotel, an example of customer care. Jan

Stayed: August 2018

Jan v,

Thank you for your kind words! It is great to hear from you and I am so glad that you enjoyed our staff courtesy and have taken
the time to recognize the hospitality and care that we aim to provide for each and every guest. Your feedback will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to provide an exceptional and memorable experience for every guest. We can't wait to see you again!