Free cancellation until 02/08
US$204
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$493
US$188
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/08
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$866
US$674
  • Pool
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Best hotel we have stayed in for the money best free breakfast we had ever. Pool was nice food at the tiki hut at the pool was excellent. Nice spa water was really nice and hot pool hours make sence will recommend next time we are here in Orlando we using this hotel

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Avoid this place like the plague! We went over spring break, March 26-30 and chose this as it was close to Universal. Let’s start with the room. We saw 3 cockroaches in our room. 2 crawling on our bed and 1 in the bathroom on the towels. The carpet was old and gross and some weird hump ran the length of the entire room under the carpet. The room smelled musty and the walls were dirty. The dresser was old and junky and looked like a garage sale find that sat on some weird silver platform held together with metal brackets. The fridge was sitting on some wooden board to stay off the ground. The room chair was a metal chair straight out of an auditorium. The tile in the bathroom had dirty grout lines and the counters had water stains. The pullout couch reminded me of an old frat house. The whole feel of the room was swanky like you’d see in a creepy movie. Outside the room was much the same. Some kid spilled cereal on one of the stairs outside that was there for 3 days, I’m surprised the cockroaches didn’t eat it. There was cocktail shrimp floating in the pool the one day we swam there. The hot tub jets didn’t work properly either. Breakfast was HORRENDOUS every morning! The poor lady working did her best to keep up, but she was alone serving what seemed like 100+ people every morning. It was a huge line with at least a 15 minute wait. There was a good selection of hot and cold and they often stayed open late to accommodate everyone. Trash was overflowing everywhere as there were all large families consuming a lot of food. Again, I like to think this was just due to spring break, but the guests were pretty rude and selfish. I don’t have a single complaint about the staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. The lobby bathrooms were dirty and there was rotting produce sitting in the hallway outside the bathrooms by the storage room. We were so appalled on the last day that we ended our stay early just to get out! We picked this place as it was cheap, we only needed a place to sleep and have breakfast before spending the days at the park. We will NEVER stay here again and I seriously doubt I’ll ever use a Quality property again.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

First time in Orlando attending a conference. Saw this little place with a very attractive price and decided to book it for the week.

Warning... not a quick commute to the conference center so plan accordingly. They motel does offer a daily shuttle to and from the conference center leaving at 9:00 am and returning at 6:30 pm.

Notwithstanding the commute to and from the conference center, this is a really great place to stay! Unbelievable hospitality and you cannot beat the breakfast. Very friendly staff and I cannot express how much Rosa, Flor, Maria and Nezha made this one of the most enjoyable weeks away from home.

I recommend staying here 100% but keep in mind, while this is NOT a 5 star hotel, the accommodations are very adequate and the staff is 5 star for sure!!

p.s. My wife also reminded me that I need to mention the bed. We had a king and this was one of the best mattresses that we have ever slept on in ANY hotel/motel!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 June 2018

We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here! After a long day at the Theme Parks, it's wonderful to come home to a clean room, an awesome pool and hot tub, great music, food and drinks from the Tiki Bar. The full breakfast with scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles made to order and other lighter choices started our day off right. The next time we stay in Orlando we will be staying here! Oh, and the location can't be beat! .The hotel is located in a quiet area with a very short drive to dozens of restaurants, a Walmart, gas stations, amusements.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed in this hotel for three nights to my dismay. It was disgusting to say the least. The carpets were so dirty, the couch was stained, the curtains were stained, there were roaches, and the shower had hair in it. The only thing good about this stay was the location in relation to where I was commuting to for work. WOULD NOT RECOMMEND. 0/10.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business