“I loved it”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Game Room
Game Room
Fitness Center
The Community Pool
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Leah B
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 25 April 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

First, let me start by saying that even though I booked this place, I was put in a different location. This is the main reason for reviewing. We booked this location for my sons birthday. I let him pick between a few options and this is the one he liked based on the Mickey Mouse decor in the bedrooms and bathroom. I liked it based on the pictures of the other rooms and reviews. Upon arrival, we were placed in a different location. This one had a frozen themed bathroom, not the Mickey one that my son had picked. And having two princesses decor is not what my son wanted, very disappointing. On top of that, the digital key was not working at arrival. So instead of heading to the park after checking in, we had to sit around and wait for the property manager to come fix the lock, which ended up having dead batteries. When I finally got ahold of the owner and inquired about the location switch, his response was that he has two locations that are the same. This is false, if they were the same I would not have been able to know we were in the wrong location, and my son would not have been disappointed. The reason I gave two stars instead of one is that having three bedrooms and two bathrooms makes things much easier than a hotel room with two kids. Also, the location was convenient for Disney.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
8 May 2017
I do have six similar 3 bedroom condo at this resort, all of them updated to a similar decor of Disney, in general we keep the same property my guest booked, but sometime there is maintenance or other guest ask extension, so that we have to make a little bit change if these happened, actually this change was noticed leah 3 weeks before they come.
RichardB8...
“Good location good Amenities but dirty!!”
Reviewed 4 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

As a TripAdvisor host as well I was very disapointed in some aspects with my stay!!

The Condo was dirty, The oven did not work so we had to use the broiler. The lack of cooking utensils was minimal at best.

I will tell all of you that I'am not the type of person to give a bad review unless it is deserved and this is just that.

I called the Management company to come fix the problems on Friday and they never even bothered to call me back or at least come to the unit until I called the Owner.

I understand that it is Orlando and you have many tourists but that is no reason to not keep your Rental in good working order as you stated in your listing.

I will say the be fair to the owner that once I called him the management company did respond but it should have never gotten that far!!!

The condo is big with a great pool and plenty of stuff to do for the kids!!! All easy to find and access to freeway and parks is very good. If the owner fixed these little problems I would have no problem using it again but I would not recommend it to a friend unless that happened.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Pool and Amenities
Liked least: Dirty floors, Broken oven, no TV until last day, not many pots and pans to cook with
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
6 Nov 2016
Sorry to hear my guest Richard not very happy about his vacation, I think this mainly caused by misunderstanding, my property Danni got guest Richard call Friday night, but as she is out of town for her vacation,and the cell signal is not very good, so she ask Richard to call another manager Mark, at the second day morning, Richard did not call Mark at all,while call Danni again, again Danni kindly ask Richard to call Mark, but Richard got very angry and call me, I sent my property manager Mark to stop by within 2 hours after got his call, here is the issues Richard requested and fixed by Mark:
1, Dirty: the whole property is very clean, as other guest reviews, just one child bedroom one coverlet have a little painted dot by kids, my property manager replaced a new one for him.
2, Living room TV does work, my property manager unplug/ plug the cable, it works fine.
3, Richard complaint the Oven does not work, my property manager double check it, it works fine, no any problem., and he showed Richard how to use it.
after have this time experience, I believe Richard shall feel more comfortable and relax at his next Orlando Vacation.
Reviewed 26 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016

1 Nov 2016
thank you so much for your stay, I really appreciate it, thanks
Nilda C
“Great Apartment - Will Book Again”
Reviewed 27 September 2016 for a stay in September 2016

We traveled with our kids and grandkids. They were so amazed and happy with the place that I felt like staying a few more days. The place was beautiful and very clean. We would rent it again. The only thing we regret is that the pool was closed for repairs; however, we got passes to use another pool nearby which was also great.

How easy was key pickup/access to the property?
Liked best: Everything
Liked least: Pool under repair
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
People with disabilities Older travelers
Families with young children
1 Nov 2016
Nilda, thank you so much for your great review, welcome back in the near future.
sudhuragh...
Glen Allen, Virginia
“Great Location and well maintained”
Reviewed 16 August 2016 for a stay in August 2016

conveniently located and safe, near to most of the restaurants, Most important the location was well maintained

Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
31 Aug 2016
that is right, one of best resort at Disney area
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing