“Highly Disappointed ”

Maggiano's Little Italy
Ranked #76 of 4 119 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$50
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We were excited to dine at Maggiano’s. We were immediately greeted when we walked in
the door but, the two hostesses made us feel better unwelcome; No smiles, no welcome. We were dressed very nice as we thought this was an upscale restaurant, however, we were seated in the front dinning room that had the feel and ambiance of a pizzeria. Our server, although he was excellent, never gave us his name. I suppose I could look on the check but, apparently, who cares. I made the comment that the staff appeared as if they all just had just been chewed out prior to shift. There were no smiles and no interaction between anyone.
We wanted a good bottle of white wine however, their wine list is terrible to say the least. No selection. The food fell way short of expectations. My husband had their “signature” dish. It was supposed to be a Marsala wine sauce. When it came out white, we should have known. The chicken in the dish seemed to be a boiled chicken breast, pulled. No flavor whatsoever. It was actually over cooked and sticky. Terrible. He didn’t even eat it. Should have been a sign when neither of us are our meals and we did not want a to go box. Very disappointed in The service, food quality and price. Would not recommend.

Write a ReviewReviews (3 668)

10 - 14 of 3 668 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The atmosphere felt as if we were actually in Italy and we were promptly greeted by our server. I would recommend reservations since the lobby was full as we exited, although the food is worth the wait. Each entrée ordered by our party of eight looked delicious and my tablemates all indicated that they enjoyed their selections.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Food was amazing from start to finish. Superb staff. Well cooked and great sized portions. Warm bread before the appetizers was a bonus. Will definitely try this again.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were in town for AAU Volleyball Nationals and I am the team Mom so I had to find us a good restaurant that could accommodate 33 people, which is no small task. I called Maggiano's and they were able to seat us with no problem!! Of course the food was spectacular, but the I want to give a big shout out to Veronica and her assistant (can't recall his name...sorry!) for doing an outstanding job with our party!! Veronica was beyond awesome and made our team meal so enjoyable. We will definitely return here next year!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Decided to try the one in Orlando, FL. This was our first ever visit to Maggiano's and it was a great experience. We were vacationing with family and decided to go on a whim. It was a great experience. Great food and great service. Highly recommend!