other travellers have booked this property

Review of Goofyspad

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available
Villa -
6 Bedrooms, 3 Bathrooms, Sleeps 12
Orlando, Florida

Reviews from our community

Very good - based on 33 reviews

Reviews from our community

Atlanta, Georgia
“This house is dirty, hot and broken down.”
Reviewed 29 December 2015 for a stay in December 2015
people found this review helpful

I called the management company several times from Tuesday, (when I checked in) until Saturday, (the day I left). My calls were never returned until Saturday, (after I left). When I arrived to the home I was greeted with overflowing trash cans, broken door, blinds on the floor, trash on the floor on the side of the sofa, bugs in the tub and toilets, soap scum in the shower in the master bedroom, iron burn marks on the carpet in the master bedroom and the rugs and carpet were filled with trash, and grime from not being vacuumed, dust that had built up so much until it triggered my husband's asthma and a smoke detector with a low battery that went off every 5 minutes for 2 days of my stay (I have a 7 month old our nights were miserable). I had to spend part of my vacation cleaning the home. The temperature ranged from 80-85 degrees and we could not set the air below 74. The house was hot and muggy. Young men from the neighborhood ran through the backyard and urinated in broad view. I would NOT stay here again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: I liked the pool.
Liked least: The house was dirty, hot, and noisy
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
4 Feb 2016
Thank you for your review. Due to this booking being very last minute we weren't aware that our management agent missed the clean prior to your stay which would have alleviated all of your issues above. We have taken the decision to change our management agency in light of your review and hope going forward we won't experience any issues. We haven't had a complaint in the 4 years we have owned the villa and were obviously disappointed to hear about this.
Many Thanks
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing