Book In Advance

Reviews (5 028)
5 028 results
4 819
4 819
All reviews prison break gold rush escape room mission mars game guide heist room team building seconds to spare minutes left awesome experience super fun a lot of fun game master whole family clues escaped blast
1 258 - 1 263 of 5 028 reviews
Reviewed 2 April 2018

We did 2 out of the 4 escape rooms only because we didn’t have time to do all of them I loved this place. I am in New York and tried and escape room when we came back and it made me miss this place I hope they open a New York location soon...

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank jonathannunez23
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Thanks so much we had a great time. Definently going to be back and will recommend this to everyone.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Clifford F
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We did the Prison Break room. This escape game was well thought out and the obstacles, puzzles and clues were relevant to the story. The rooms were also incredibly realistic! I worked in a jail for many years and most of this challenge looked very familiar!
Our group had 5 people and it was a comfortable fit for us. Everyone stayed busy and were able to contribute to our success! Would definitely recommend The Escape Game Orlando place. They even gave me a free t-shirt when they found out it was my birthday!

2  Thank MyleneFlamingo
Reviewed 31 March 2018

Took a group of 8 to the space-themed mission and was impressed by the elaborate theming and props. The level of polish and effort that went into the room setting was noticeably higher than other escape rooms I'd visited before. We didn't escape due to some somewhat convoluted puzzles but the team operating the room did a nice job of helping us along to keep the pace up during the experience.

Very friendly staff were accommodating and waitied for us to start as we had stragglers come in for our reservation. I also received a free t-shirt because it was my birthday when we were leaving, which was a nice bonus.

Could stand to be slightly more affordable but all things considered, it was a very positive experience that I would recommend this to anyone looking to do an escape room in the area.

2  Thank jguydc
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

We have done a handful of escape rooms and the Gold Rush ranks up there with the BEST rooms we have ever solved! In addition, this busy mom made a mistake and accidentally booked a 11:30 pm room time instead of 11:30 am time and did not realize this until the morning of our scheduled game which was the day we were leaving Orlando. Lucky for us the gal whom we spoke with (wish I could recall her name) got us in for an early afternoon time and saved the day!!! TIP: If you do a search on google you may find a coupon code to save you a little money. AlsoI did not finish a booking (probably got called away from my computer) and I was sent an email soon after offering 10% off if I booked what I was looking at(I hope it’s okay to share that). So if your considering this escape room place, wether it’s your first or you are a seasoned you will not be disappointed and it will rank up there with the best!!!!”

2  Thank 193diannek