“Great Family Fun”

Prison Break Escape Room
Ranked #2 of 240 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The Escape Game is a live 60-minute adventure. You and your team will select a challenge and will have one hour to complete your mission and escape. We offer several unique experiences, all happening in a completely immersive environment. You may be in prison planning an escape, on Mars trying to repair a spaceship or in a museum stealing back a piece of art.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My family and I had an amazing time at The Escape Game. It was our first time so it was suggested that we do Gold Rush. The game was extremely detailed, amazing us with every step and clue. We were able to escape but it was definitely a fun challenge. Can't wait to try another game.

1  Thank blacksuicune
Write a ReviewReviews (3 868)
All reviews
"blast"
in 518 reviews

97 - 101 of 3 868 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We did 2 out of the 4 escape rooms only because we didn’t have time to do all of them I loved this place. I am in New York and tried and escape room when we came back and it made me miss this place I hope they open a New York location soon...

1  Thank jonathannunez23
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Thanks so much we had a great time. Definently going to be back and will recommend this to everyone.

2  Thank Clifford F
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We did the Prison Break room. This escape game was well thought out and the obstacles, puzzles and clues were relevant to the story. The rooms were also incredibly realistic! I worked in a jail for many years and most of this challenge looked very familiar!
Our group had 5 people and it was a comfortable fit for us. Everyone stayed busy and were able to contribute to our success! Would definitely recommend The Escape Game Orlando place. They even gave me a free t-shirt when they found out it was my birthday!

2  Thank MyleneFlamingo
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took a group of 8 to the space-themed mission and was impressed by the elaborate theming and props. The level of polish and effort that went into the room setting was noticeably higher than other escape rooms I'd visited before. We didn't escape due to some somewhat convoluted puzzles but the team operating the room did a nice job of helping us along to keep the pace up during the experience.

Very friendly staff were accommodating and waitied for us to start as we had stragglers come in for our reservation. I also received a free t-shirt because it was my birthday when we were leaving, which was a nice bonus.

Could stand to be slightly more affordable but all things considered, it was a very positive experience that I would recommend this to anyone looking to do an escape room in the area.

2  Thank jguydc