“OK BBQ”

Gotcha Smokehouse BBQ
Ranked #2 042 of 4 214 Restaurants in Orlando
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Went in for lunch, walk up counter, and ordered a pulled pork sandwich that came with fries. Good for a quick lunch, but I found it to be a bit salty and a little over-smoked. The bun was kind of hard also. Not terrible, but not great. The gal who seemed to be running it was great.

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

We were in the mall during lunchtime and decided to try this location. It is cafeteria style starting with choice of 2 sides of yellow rice, white rice, black beans, potatoes, French fries or Mac and cheese. Then choice of bbq chicken, pork or brisket, then salad or coleslaw. I had the chicken and my family chose the pulled pork, both which were very tender and huge servings. The potatoes were very tender and tasty. The other sides were ok. Lunch for 3 was around $40. There was limited seating. Overall it was very good.

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

This is overpriced Chinese food and not good! The only good tasting part of my $22 steak salad lunch was the $6 Bud. I have no problem paying for a good meal but this is not the place. Steak full of grizzle.

I do NOT recommend this Chinese food restaurant! Again, not BBQ!

1  Thank Laura C
Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

We saw the sign said BBQ so we went up to the counter to look at the menu and food options behind the glass. The food is advertised and displayed as BBQ, but it’s not. It is Chinese food. They are trying to pass over salty Chinese food as smokehouse BBQ and they do a poor job of it. $20 for two gross meals without drinks. Felt sick afterwards!!!!

1  Thank Nenebean
Reviewed 16 May 2017 via mobile

Was going to walk past this place and go to Five Guys only a woman was outside giving free taste samples which where delicious. My wife and I got the Char Boiled steak with yellow rice and roast potatoes which is one of the best meals we have had on our whole holiday in Orlando. Very reasonable prices so it's worth checking out wish we had places like these back home.