“vacation”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Westgate Lakes

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

myrtis p
Birmingham, Alabama
“vacation”
Reviewed 14 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Awesome lodgings.Enjoyed the onsite market.Enjoyed the poolside hula hoop lessons I am looking forward to return and home the kids park is finished!!!

Reviewed 17 April 2017 for a stay in April 2017

kerih242
Waterford, WI
“Fantastic place to stay - will definitely stay again!”
Reviewed 19 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
people found this review helpful

We stayed in a Westgate Lakes condo - with loft. Brought kids and mom - plenty of space for all. The condo was very clean, and such a beautiful place to stay! Loved the pools and amenities (including Starbucks coffee!)! Everyone around the complex was friendly and helpful. Easy drive to Universal and Disney, but several days we just chose to hang out at condo and pools. Very lovely - will definitely stay again!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space and cleanliness of the condo
Liked least: I wish we would have received a map of the complex, along with what to expect when we walked in to register. We were exhausted from the long drive, and I almost cried when I walked into the enormous registration center b/c of no idea what to expect.
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
AshleyMam...
“If u r not big on spotlessly clean rooms, this is a good value”
Reviewed 30 November 2014 for a stay in November 2014
people found this review helpful

Maria was v patient and good. She answered my endless emails about the resort , fully and promptly. She even called me during my third day to check on me. I am very impressed. However, the room is not clean. I saw a smartie near the blinds that the vacuum didn't pick up. I also saw the yellow/brown caulking outside the shower. There is also a yellow spot on the bed sheet. So if u r ok with these, then this resort is for u. It's 11 mins away from Universal and 20 mins from Disney. There r mini golf, fishing, boating, tennis court, volleyball court and of course swimming pools. The view from my room is gorgeous, overseeing the lake , with lilies floating and ducks swimming. There is also a patio set outside your room and mosquitoe netting all around. Eating outside is possible and beautiful. Parking can be a problem during peak holiday. On the night after Thanksgiving when we came home at 11:30pm, there was no parking spot !!! Cars were driving around, parking beside the curb and also on areas designated as no parking. Beware ! The fridge is bigger than standard mini fridge and they give u kitchen towels, liquid dishwashing soap and a new sponge. Overall, I would come back again if the price is right. I stayed at a bachelor suite this time but did look inside a two bedroom unit. It's 5 stars space with 3 stars
cleanliness and 4 stars price.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
MurthaFam...
Monroe, New Jersey
“Wonderful experience!”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

Westgate Lakes was better than expected. Our family if six found spacious accommodations and we were able to easily manage our daughter's food allergies because of the fully equipped kitchen. Customer service was exceptional - from the check-in process to requesting additional towels. The resort has so many activities to keep everyone happy! It was a pleasure to work with Maria Isabel on this booking and I look forward to planning our next trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Customer service was exceptional.
Liked least: Somewhat dated furnishings.
Travelling group: Large Group
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing