Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$109
WyndhamUS$109
Hotels.comUS$109
PricelineUS$109
FindHotelUS$112
Lol.travelUS$138
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 May 2021 via mobile

So honestly I wasted money booking this hotel because I just didn’t understand how a hotel can sell certain rooms without microwaves and fridge as if people don’t come to relax and stay in there rooms during there how can you if your hungry ? And you have no fridge or microwave in your room ? That you have to go out to eat during a pandemic I requested a microwave and fridge and got told that all the rooms were booked so I couldn’t get a microwave or fridge which was ridiculous so basically I wasn’t even in that room the whole day I had to go out to eat and I’m pregnant and the tv also had only about 30 channels

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 4 May 2021

Dear Delaney,
Thank you for your review, I will share your comments with the staff as we want all our guests to have an enjoyable stay with us. I apologize on behalf of the hotel for these issues.

Reviewed 28 April 2021 via mobile

DO NOT STAY IN THIS HOTEL! The room was gross. Spit marks on the walls. Large sticky spots on the floor. Piles of dark curly hairs on the beds Mold on the shower walls. The elevator smelled like an ashtray so we took the stairwell to find a woman performing a sex act on a man. The walls are paper thin. LaQuinta should close this hotel down. It is not safe to walk from car to lobby

Trip type: Travelled with family
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2021

Thank you for your feedback I will share your comments with the staff as we want all our guests to have an enjoyable stay with us. I apologize on behalf of the hotel for these issues.

Reviewed 25 April 2021

Terrible hotel to stay this year. Hotel smell everywhere like smoke and cigarettes. Dirty place. Should be close and make a nice place to stay with new personnel. There were drugs transaction in the area and inside the hotel.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2021

Reviewed 13 April 2021

Will not use this hotel name again. Very disappointed in the management of this hotel. Was told rooms were non smoking but the room smelled of smoke. I booked two nights and lost a night of money because I couldn't stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Brian Jones, Owner at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2021

Reviewed 12 April 2021

We got trapped in Orlando with our dog in the middle of the night with a bunch of diverted flights from Miami and ended up spending the night at this place. Unfortunately, I did not read the reviews until I arrived at the front desk and started to panic. The common areas are dirty, the elevator was not working, everything looks abandoned, no mask mandate, and it does smell like marihuana. We stayed at a 1 bedroom suite which, to our surprise, was much better than what we were expecting after walking from the lobby, up the staircase and down a hall. But, unless you see a change in the trend of the reviews, DO NOT stay here. It does not seem to be a safe place for families, or for anyone traveling alone. If you add Covid to the equation...well, just forget it!

1  Thank gabyguido