Reviews (9 492)
1 064
5 017
2 680
1 064
All reviews pirate ship frankie farrells fireworks view pizza hut outlet mall jacuzzi bath master bedroom washer and dryer on site shop convenience store disney parks bed apartment full kitchen lake buena vista main bedroom three bedroom pool bar
255 - 260 of 9 492 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

It was a great celebration in our 2 bedroom suite with a nice, large living room and full size kitchen and a spectacular fireworks view from our extended balcony on the 14th floor. Check in was very smoothe and everyone was so nice. The only thing that didn’t work was the washer and dryer-dryer wouldn’t dry the clothes and that you had to pay extra for housekeeping which we didn’t need for the 3 nights. What was fantastic was free parking!! The pool had a very large pirate ship with a very fun slide for kids and adults. The hot tub was the right temperature and much needed. It was a fun filled family celebration.

1  Thank momfm
StaySkyHotelsResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hello,
Thank you for your review! We are so pleased to know your family had a great, fun filled stay with us and that you enjoyed your suite and fireworks view. We are so sorry to hear of the issue during your stay and apologize for the inconvenience. We have relayed your comments to management for correction and to insure this is not an issue for future guests. Thank you for your feedback! It was our honor to be part of Liz's Birthday celebrations and we sincerely hope you will choose to stay with us again!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great location close to shopping and dinning. Minutes from Disney Springs and close to Disney World and Universal. Nice suites with full kitchen very clean. Onsite dinning and convenient store with arcade.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank munirsaleh2018
StaySkyHotelsResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Hello Munir,
Thank you for your great review! We are so glad you enjoyed our suites, location, and amenities and we hope you will choose to stay with us again on your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

The location was good for disney and there were plenty of shopping and restaurants nearby, but we were disappointed with the standard of the room, the furniture was dated and drawers were hard to open and close and the carpets were dirty. The areas round the pools were crowded and there wasn't a lot of space. We've stayed at a few resorts like this in Orlando and this was the worst.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family

Hello Tony,
Thank you for your review. We are glad you enjoyed our location and the abundance of nearby shopping and restaurants but sorry to see you were disappointed in your room. We have shared your comments with our management team fir review and correction and we hope you sill stay with us again in the future so that we may provide you with an improved experience.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

We stay here goo 2 weeks in June.
After a mix up on reception with our booing we were upgraded to the presidential suit on the top floor! Well what can I say except WOW WOW WOW!!! Was amazing so very spacious and everything we needed and more. There were 7 kids( oldest 10, you get 3) and 5 adults and we had more than enough room.
Cannot express enough how please we all were. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Nice and close to Disney and ample shopping on the comply. My family and I would not hesitate returning here on our next visit. Definitely recommend.

1  Thank Swiftybird
StaySkyHotelsResorts, Guest Relations Manager at Lake Buena Vista Resort Village & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Hello,
Thank you for your fantastic review. We are sorry there was a mix-up with your booking but very please we were able to assist with an upgrade for your family. We are so glad everyone enjoyed their stay and thank you for the recommendation! We truly hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed with my wife and 2 children as well as my mother and father in law; in a three bed suite.
We booked for 15 nights and found the first week to be fine.

On our 8th night after an evening meal we returned to 6 sheriff cars parked outside of our accommodation. The pool had been lively and we thought there must have been an altercation and thought no more of it!
As we exited the lift we were greeted by all the other guests on our floor talking about an armed robbery and a number of sheriff’s standing outside our door.

Rather distressing for my 2 young children!

It appears there had been a break in next door to our room and although the sheriff would not confirm it - weapons had been used and a guest assaulted! I was told to go to my room and remain in place. I called reception to be informed that all was fine and that this type of thing was not unusual!!!! i.e - sheriff’s investigating crimes outside of your room!
I spoke with management the next morning to ascertain why no staff were positioned at the elevators to stop guests walking past the sheriff’s and about why there was no acknowledgement of the incident! No note to say sorry, it’s an isolated incident - we’ve increased security! NOTHING!
Instead I had the duty manager tell me he was unaware I was staying in the room next door and he hid behind the fact that there was an ongoing criminal investigation so he couldn’t tell me anything! I asked if security had been increased and if they could guarantee another incident won’t occur. I was told they can’t guarantee anybody’s safety!!
I asked if my holiday rep had been advised of an incident in the hotel to be asked why would I do that? (Maybe because guests in a hotel they promote are getting their room broken in to and assaulted!) it very much appears that the management were hoping no one would find out about the robbery and the less they admitted that something has happened the less disruption they would suffer.
I advised my rep of the incident and she arranged for my family to be moved to alternative accommodation, which was more secure, up to date and worth the extra 10 minute drive to the theme parks. Even after moving, the only contact received from the accommodation was an email asking for a review. ‍♀️
Don’t be fooled by the location, it’s poor accommodation, miss managed and as mentioned in an earlier post easy pickings for criminals!

2  Thank Floridafan1507