All reviews amway center church street wxyz bar dr phillips floor to ceiling windows within walking distance front desk staff hotel bar would stay here again valet service lounge area spacious room stayed here for one night nightlife pets uber couch
Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

Located in the downtown area, very close to everything. I booked the 2 bedroom suite on the corner and the room was very spacious and very nice! If your looking for a big nice room in the heart of the downtown area I would certainly recommend this hotel!

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
Craig L, General Manager at Aloft Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear Michael E,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience. So happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and found the big corner suite to be just the right thing! We look forward to having you back again soon!

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

This is a modern and fun hotel with interesting twists along the way. It is hard to find the Parking and it is only valet but if you are looking for a cool spot downtown mins from away from night life experiences with a funky pool area then this is the place for you

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Craig L, General Manager at Aloft Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Eric D,

Thanks so much for the great feedback and happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us, as well as the proximity to downtown and pool and patio area! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 18 September 2018 via mobile

Amazing service and great service and service great food and I love it the best service my room it’s very very clean housekeeping service grate service all people it’s super friendly I recommend 200% 1

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Jose C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the service and found everything to be very clean and comfortable! We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My first visit, my suite was clean and functional. The work/office area was large but almost too large and the lighting was not very good (in that section). It was a short stay, just overnight. If staying longer - I think I would have preferred better lighting like an overhead light (there was a lamp on desk, a floor light and a ceiling spot light on the one side. The bathroom was utilitarian but there was hot water and plenty of it. The bed was comfortable but outlets were hard to find. Unfortunately, the blow dryer malfunctioned, sparked and burned a chunk of my hair. Definitely ruined my trip.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Craig L, General Manager at Aloft Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 30 August 2018

Dear treasuecoastFL,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback from your recent visit. I am very sorry to hear that the hairdryer in your room malfunctioned. That is certainly concerning and we don't want anyone to cause themselves harm (if you could let me know what room you were staying in at craig.leicester@aloftorlandodowntown.com I would greatly appreciate it). I am happy to hear that your suite was clean and functional, and I do hope that you come and visit us again. We might be able to assist with additional lighting upon request should you require.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 August 2018

Very clean and staff most accomodating. Parking is very expensive. $24/day plus tax. They have decent breakfast offerings but not very comfortable places to sit to eat. Wish pools was cooled and in a more private setting. It is in the front of the hotel at street level.

Room Tip: Top floors
Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
Craig L, General Manager at Aloft Orlando Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2018

Dear EllenG8822,

Thank you so much for your feedback. I am happy to hear that you found the hotel to be clean and the Team accommodating. Unfortunately parking is restricted to valet only, being a downtown hotel location (we are however the lowest priced hotel downtown for valet parking) so it does tend to be a bit more expensive in nature. The pool should start to cool off a little as we get towards fall, as it does get a lot of sun in the summer. We hope to see you back again soon!