“Woww”
Review of Bongos Cuban Cafe

Bongos Cuban Cafe
Reserve with OpenTable
Bongos Cuban Cafe is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #626 of 4 123 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban, Contemporary
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Romantic
Neighbourhood: Lake Buena Vista
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great foot, great entertainment, quick service. Enjoyed the whole atmosphere and prices weren't that bad either.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 884)

21 - 25 of 2 884 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I recently ate lunch with my family at Bongo’s. I had a steak, my wife a chicken dish, my son a Cuban sandwich, and my daughter a chicken dish. All of the food was tasty, if a bit on the expensive side. (Expensive compared to other Cuban restaurants in Florida, but mid-level for Disney Springs where this restaurant is located.)

All of the food was quite good. The decor is quite nice.

What was not good or nice was the aggressive upsell by the waitress. Even when we selected a particular option, she continued to push for more expensive options. When we did not select those options, she became less friendly and service noticeably slowed down. (Note that the restaurant was not busy at all.)

Overall, a mixed experience. With many good restaurants in the area including other Cuban offferings, I would not recommend Bongo’s.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Cuban food, with live music and dance couple. Make you feel like you are in Cuba. I had the chicken and rice which was excellent and I had enough for another meal the next day.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I have being here twice and I noticed that they change the menu however the food still has the Cuban home style flavor.

Lemonades are great!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We have been frequenting Bongos for approximately 18 years. The food and atmosphere is amazing. The Bongos family has always made us feel welcome and go above and beyond in their service and friendship.