“Millers never fails to satisfy.”

Miller's Ale House - Orlando I-Drive
Ranked #162 of 4 119 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: We're a local restaurant and sports bar located on International Drive in Orlando, near the Orange County Convention Center, right next to ICEBAR Orlando and Hawaiian Rumble Mini Golf. Come hang out, watch sports, be yourself and enjoy the company of others without breaking the bank. We are known for our wide variety of freshly prepared dishes, and daily lunch, dinner and cocktail specials. From Filet Mignon and original pasta dishes to fresh salads and our signature fresh, boneless chicken Zingers tossed in your favorite sauces, our extensive menu offers something for everyone. With over 75 beer varieties, including sought-after foreign imports and craft brews, signature cocktail pitchers and loads of specialty drinks, we have you covered any day of the week.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We have been to several Miller's Alehouses an this one did fail to satisfy our hunger. The atmosphere is great, music not loud and plenty of TV to watch.

Write a ReviewReviews (2 644)

25 - 29 of 2 644 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Whilst on holiday in Orlando we went to the international Drive millers restaurant. We all had the fish & chips which was delicious so much fish and really tasty lovely crispy batter too. Service was great too. Definitely recommend it

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This restaurant was lively every single night we walked past - we had to try it out! Friendly welcoming staff with a great menu and special offers on each night - drinks are a great price too!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Took an hour to get wife's food. They messed up the order and brought her something not even close to what she ordered. We had waited 20+minutes just to get to that point. Then it took 40 more to remake her food order. Apparently when they mess up, they put the replacement order behind everyone else and it was rush hour, so I guess we got to wait. The waiter claimed he talked to the manager and could get us a free dessert. I told him we didn't eat dessert, so he did nothing at all. No comp. Not even a few bucks off the bill. Poorly trained by a lousy manager, no doubt. Later, while my wife was eating, I watched the waiter give comment cards to the tables on either side of us. Since he didn't give us one, I just figured I would write my review here. Talk about stacking the deck. Another indication of poor management- if you aren't smart enough to want to see 100% of the data, both good and bad, then the cards are worthless.

Millers_Ale_House, Public Relations Manager at Miller's Ale House - Orlando I-Drive, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hi there, Don. We are so sorry to hear that your wife's food was not up to par, what did she order? We hope you will consider sending your feedback and your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We visited here for a family of 4 for our evening meal. I’m never 1 to leave a bad review and especially never name staff members but on this occasion I feel it is necessary.
Jessica was by far the rudest server I have ever encountered in my life. She rushed us to order our drinks even though the place wasn’t that busy. There was a lot of eye rolling and attitude going on while we were ordering our main course..what the reason for this was I really don’t know..our order was pretty straight forward.
I ordered my steak very well done but when it arrived at our table she asked who ordered the medium to well done..I said no I ordered very well done. I knew the minute I looked at my steak it was nowhere near well done. I told her that’s going to have to go back it’s not cooked enough. She proceeded to tell me it was well done it’s just the type of steak it is it looks under cooked like I was some sort of fool. What ever happened to the customer always been right? Her attitude and facial expressions during this were just so rude, absolutely appalling.
I knew I was fighting a losing battle here so I cut into my steak which had blood oozing out of it..great if u like your steak medium or rare not so great if you’re looking for well done.
She slapped our bill on the table before we’d even finished.
Just appalling service to to receive when you’re spending good money here.
Will not be back!!

3  Thank Droichead1

Hi there, Droichead1.
Wow! This doesn't sound like a typical trip to our House. We are sad to hear your steak was not prepared to your liking and that we could not correct the issue. We absolutely agree that friendly and efficient service is key to a wonderful dining experience and it sounds like we really missed the mark. We hope you will consider sending your feedback and your contact info to us via our website: millersalehouse.com/contact-us/ so that we can reach out to you directly. We look forward to hearing from you soon!