“very good food and atmosphere”

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Ranked #395 of 4 215 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$20 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 28 June 2018

we went for dinner and had the all you care to eat option . the first tray had all the selections that were very good, but getting refills took a while and they didnt seem to be as good as the first time . not sure if it was worth the money

Write a ReviewReviews (2 284)

52 - 56 of 2 284 reviews

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We got the buffet style meal, and it was outstanding! If you dine here and order it, you will not he disappointed. It also came with dessert. Our best meal at Disney by far.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Waitress, determined to “get a smile” out of my tired, disinterested pre-teen daughter, slammed a HUGE bucket of water down on the table next to her. (Result—we were *all* startled and annoyed.) Then she brought the wrong drink order—again, supposedly as a “joke”—and took forever to correct it. When I asked her to bring my daughter a normal-size glass of water, the waitress said, “Oh, are you mad, and do you want another waiter?” Extremely clueless about what’s funny and what isn’t. Also took forever to bring the check. The only other “comedy” in the place seemed to be bringing dozens of bottles of ketchup to tables that asked for it, and having children run around the room with hobby horses. Not entertaining. However, the food was good.

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I visited the whispering Canyon two times in 2009 and i loved the place. The noise , the angry waitress and yell we neeeed ketchup!!!. In 2012 I visited again and I saw a little changes in the concepts but still amazing. But for my surprise when I visited on june 2018 the place was quiet, no music,no angry waitress and they dont yell we need ketchup any more. The food and the service still amazing but i missed the old style.

2  Thank Anibal1978
Reviewed 25 June 2018

We have been here three times on previous trips. The wait staff was "interactive" and fun. Not over the top but fun. It gave a flow to the meal. The wait staff seemed less interactive than your average McDonalds' employee and it left a meal that seemed more like we have been ripped off for overpriced bad barbecue.