“Not what I was hopping”

Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Neighbourhood: Florida Centre
Cross street: Universal Orlando CityWalk
Description: Located at the epicenter of Universal's CityWalk®, Emeril's bustling eatery overlooks the park's lagoon and all of the action of this thriving Orlando hot spot. The free standing two-story building is a high-energy, creative environment for fine food and wine, with soaring thirty-foot ceilings, hardwood floors, stone walls, and iron staircase that lend the feel of an industrial warehouse loft. At the center of this modern food studio is an open kitchen and chef's food bar, where lucky guests can watch up close, the chefs at work. The restaurant's second floor offers two private party rooms that feature oak barrel slat ceilings, a 10,000 bottle wine gallery, and an intimate chef's tasting room that seats 8.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So positives are that the service was good. Not great just good. It looked cool. Not awesome but cool. The food was not horrible but not what we expected for the price and the name. I hear they are probably leaving city walk and wouldn't feel bad if the next time I came something else was in its place.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 769)

2 - 6 of 1 769 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We have been to almost all of the Emerils across the country. This one is wonderful too. The blackened redfish was to die for and service was great.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Terrible service, fabulous food.
We went for a late lunch and were grateful it was open because the restaurant we were headed for didn't open until 3, However ... the service was ridiculously slow. "If you want quick service, go when they are busy" seems to fit. It was not at all busy and no fewer than 4 different wait staff of one sort or another visited our table while we were there but the waiter was ridiculously slow. We had finished our first drink before he even took our order!
Having said that, the shrimp and grits was astounding. I will go back for that dish alone.

Emeril’s Orlando
While my oldest son, was waiting in line to ride the Incredible Hulk Coaster at Universal's Islands of Adventure.
My youngest son and I wanted to go visit Emeril’s Orlando at the City Walk at Universal’s Studio.
I wanted to try, one of chef Emeril Lagasse famous desserts from his menu.
Since us both didn’t have a reservation to eat at a table.
We order the chocolate Lava cake and cotton candy fizz to go.
When my son and I first walked, into Emeril’s Orlando to place our order.
I was in awe to see, this beautiful two-story restaurant inside of a theme park.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We went there for dinner last week - all 12 of us.

Our table was ready just on time.

We really enjoyed all the starters that were ordered and there's many to choose from. For my main dish I chose the wagyu steak. It was cooked well and very tasty.

The service is great, the atmosphere buzzing and the food very delicious. What else do you need :-) ?