“Tried it on a trip to Orlando”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #405 of 4 158 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$10 - US$10
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Description: Famous Chicago-style deep dish pizza right in your neighborhood. Visit us for a family-friendly atmosphere and delicious food or order your meal online for pickup or delivery.
Reviewed 28 June 2018

Stopped by here on a visit to Orlando/Universal and it was great. I have been to their Chicago location (on Rush St) and they were just as good. Great service and great pizza. Don't need anything else! I even got one half-baked to take home.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 303)

20 - 24 of 1 303 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

We ordered two pizza and wings for delivery to our hotel. The wait was only about an hour. The pizza was literally the best I’ve ever had!!! Wings weren’t amazing, but the pizza was hands down, the best ever!! I wish we had one near us!!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I ordered a delivery for the deep dish pizza and the thin pizza at 8pm. I was told that I’ll receive it at 9:15pm. At 9:20 pm I called and was told that the delivery guy did not pick up the pizza yet and that it should be soon and after that additional 10 min. At 9:40 I called again and I was told that it’s on the way. I ordered it to the room at the resort I was staying. The pizza arrived at 10:15 pm, everyone were hungry, some left before it arrived and it was not delivered to the room. The thin pizza was not tasty and the ‘famous Chicago pizza” was just ok. Defiantly overrated.

A lesson to be learned for the owner:

A. If you are going to deliver pizza two hours after the order you should inform us and see if we are still interested.
B. Your employees should have apologized, those who answered the phone.
C. I should have been compensated for the extremely bad service.
D. You should inform that you cannot deliver to the room and we needed to search for the delivery guy.
E. Half of the 2 pizzas (that cost us close to $60.00) went to the trash because people gave up and left.

And last thing, focus on teaching employees good service to prevent bad reviews...

Ana M, Guest Relations Manager at Giordano's, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Hi Dorit- thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is disappointing to know about your recent experience ordering from our Lake Buena location, and I apologize for the delay. We take guest satisfaction seriously, and I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please contact me at a.prabhu@giordanos.com with "Lake Buena TA" in the subject line at your convenience so that we can reach out to you directly.
Ana

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Was very excited to go to have Chicago style pizza. Arrived at the restaurant was clean and welcoming. Seated immediately and waited 10 to 15 minutes for a waiter to come to our table. Then ordered. Our appetizers which was chicken wings was brought out ice cold. Also ordered one beer which was never brought to the table. Caesar salad was OK. We waited over 45 minutes for deep dish pizza which was normal but the pizza that was brought out was also ice cold. Looked at other tables with their food which was nice and hot. Received the final bill was charged incorrectly for two pizzas instead of one.

Was very excited to eat here since a good experience in Chicago but this did not live up to the hype. I will stick to New York style pizza any day outside of Chicago.

Very disappointed customer.

Hello and thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It is disappointing to know about your recent experience dining at our Orlando location. We take guest satisfaction seriously, and I would appreciate the opportunity to make things right. Please contact me at a.prabhu@giordanos.com with "Lake Buena TA" in the subject line at your convenience so that we can reach out to you directly.
Ana

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Went on Saturday afternoon after Disney Springs. Served several groups of 6 or more. Busy at 2:00. Friendly, courteous service to our table of 4. Drinks stayed filled. First time at THIS location. Lots of seating indoors and out. Kid menu offered includes drink $5. We used to live in IL- we like this type of pizza!