“Surprised at all the great reviews...”

Hot Krust Panini Kitchen
Ranked #18 of 4 123 Restaurants in Orlando
Price range: US$5 - US$11
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Remember when meats were freshly roasted in-house? When trust, respect and costumer service were priorities? If you don't remember those days, HK is here to show you what it was like. Hot Krust is a Panini Sandwich Kitchen in Orlando, Florida, offering delicious panini sandwiches, soups, and salads. Our recipes call for only the freshest gourmet ingredients. When you taste our fresh ingredients, you will immediately notice the difference, and will not want to go elsewhere. The idea behind Hot Krust is really simple. Fresh made panini sandwiches using high quality products at affordable prices. And since "fresh made" is what we aim for, processed meats are never part of our sandwiches. We offer a full Gluten Free, Vegan options and Halal Meats.
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We ordered four different paninis. None of them were memorable. Perhaps the tastiest was the baa baa lamb. We had high hopes given all of the positive reviews.

HotKrust, Owner at Hot Krust Panini Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

So sorry for your experience, please DM us at info@hotkrust.com so we can look into your experience a bit more. As i'm sure it was our great reviews that brought you in and our food is loved so please give us a chance to make it up to you and your party.

Write a ReviewReviews (1 048)

8 - 12 of 1 048 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Creative, high quality paninis and more. The don't use deli meats but rather roast their own and combine them with fresh and high quality ingredients. We had chili and a special sandwich with lamb. Both delicious. very helpful service. Highly recommended.

HotKrust, Owner at Hot Krust Panini Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks Cordyroy for your Sensational 5-Star review! Glad you got to try the lamb! Like the rest of our meats, we use boneless lamb legs and slow roast it overnight till its fall apart tender!

Thanks again
See you guys soon again!

Reviewed 14 June 2018

Great fresh tasty food. Staff are friendly and helpful if you are unsure. Sauces to try were amazing and you could buy them if you like them. I'm from the UK and I always eat here when in Orlando.
Keep up the good work!

HotKrust, Owner at Hot Krust Panini Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for your great review and making us a stop on your visits from across the pond!
See you guys again soon!

Reviewed 12 June 2018

I was in charge of feeding a crew of about 40 who were setting up for a conference my company was putting on for our clients. I obviously ordered ahead since I had such a large order. I had some people who had specific items they wanted or didn't want on their Panini. Khabeer was who I dealt with on the order, and we were able to get everything finalized through e-mail and I was able to pay for it through square.

No only did everything arrive on time, but it was all delivered to our hotel AND it was on Memorial Day! These guys go above and beyond to ensure that you get great customer service and a great meal.

I really appreciate everything they did for me to get my crew fed and everyone really enjoyed the meal.

Thanks so much Rachel for taking the time to leave us this awesome review about our catering services!

Was a pleasure working with you to feed the crew!

See you next time you guys are in Orlando

Reviewed 10 June 2018 via mobile

They have hot and fresh paninis with varieties to choose from. I recommend trying chicken amanti, spicy tuna melt and meat lovers paninis. The spicy curly fries and sweet potato waffle fries are also delicious. They also have friendly employees.

Thanks so much Jay for you great review!
Since you like Spicy, try the Curry Chicken Panini next time with Ghost Pepper Jack Cheese! :)