“Worth Every Penny!”

The Holy Land Experience Admission Tickets
Ranked #93 of 457 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: The Holy Land Experience brings the heroes of the Bible to life through exceptional theatrical Broadway style productions and educational exhibits within an immersive biblical atmosphere for guests of all ages.
Useful Information: Activities for young children
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I went by myself and truly got a heavenly blessed experience. I am going back this yr with my whole family. It's a special place and so beautiful. You can spend all day in there. I suggest go Early so you can enjoy as much as possible. You do have guided tours if you want one, I didn't and the people are dressed in Character and super friendly. One of the plays by itself s worth the admission cost. Yep, I cried, the plays are professional and good! Very clean and places to sit and relax, good food and the whole park is informational biblical. I suggest grab a map and schedule for your visit on the way in. Wonderful place!

3  Thank Mrs. Marcie S
Holy_Land_Experience, Owner at Holy Land Experience, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

We are delighted that you enjoyed your day here with us and we appreciate the review! We hope to see you again soon! Shalom!

Write a ReviewReviews (1 201)
All reviews
"prayer"
in 41 reviews

12 - 16 of 1 201 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I enjoy this good place, Fun for the family and friends We have a great time,
Looking at all the bible things come to life,

1  Thank Cheri B

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is not the typical theme park but it’s such a great experience because you get to see the way people lived back before and after Jesus.

The main thing to do at this park is the shows, they have different musical shows of different bible stories and during today from morning to afternoon they do not repeat again so you will need to be there all day in order to get to see the shows.

They have short play for 15 minutes and the longest is 40 minutes.

2  Thank Karina A

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My first time and I was impressed. I brought my mom and sister and they were so happy. Too many interest think to see and learn.

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From start to finish the Holy Land Experience is authentic and totally awesome! Special offers for the summer make it even more enticing. The drama is professional quality. The music is superb. Everything is wholesome, clean and neat. All the workers are friendly and accommodating. The place is totally awesome for all ages.

1  Thank connerj1