Reviews (3 533)
3 533 results
2 044
2 044
All reviews the ritz lazy river citron restaurant pool area self parking beautiful hotel lobby bar resort fee turn down service business conference breakfast buffet kids activities per day conference center luxury hotel room rate sea world
21 - 26 of 3 533 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I love this place. Large rooms and large bathrooms, 3 restaurants and Starbucks and hotel bar just off of the main lobby, lazy river pool and access to the SPA and the pool at the adjacent Ritz Carlton. Ok so yeah wow. I love that I am in Orlando but the amount of empty space around these two hotels allows you to breatheeeee. No crazy tourist rushed feeling!!! Golf course is also right here. Pay for the valet parking because it is only $7 more than self parking (which is expensive and sort of far on a hot day). I had room service breakfast twice and it arrived on time, tasty, and with excellent coffee (Lavazza I think?).
The only comment is that the lobby bar area gets very loud in the evenings during a convention. But that is the only thing that I could think of.
I look forward to staying here again as soon as possible.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear kdmia,

Thank you for being our guest and for writing such a generous review of JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. We are glad that our inspired service and surroundings met your expectations, and that you particularly loved our on-site amenities. Thanks again for choosing us, and we are eagerly waiting to deliver you another enriching experience!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

luxurious, peaceful, relaxing and beautiful - just next to an amazing golf court. the outdoor pool/lazy river area is very nice. I highly recommend this hotel if you are visiting orlando and the amusement parks. in the evening we had a view to all the parks from our room balcony and could watch the fireworks. a memorable experience.

Room Tip: city view rooms :-) really cool at night
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
TeamMarriott, Manager at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Roar S, thank you for choosing JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes for your trip to the area. We are delighted to have exceeded your expectations with our impeccable service and attention to detail. Our premium location close to many exciting attractions offers our guests an inspiring retreat coupled with some amazing views. It was a pleasure being part of your journey, and we hope you will make us your home away from home whenever your travels bring you to Orlando. Safe travels home.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Two words... LAZY RIVER! And that's the only reason I booked this hotel. And yes, it lived up to the hype. I loved every lap around the lazy river. It's a gorgeous pool and I guess September is a great time to enjoy it too. I loved everything about it. There were plenty of lounge chairs to go around. I could say that I think the pool service could have been better as there really weren't many servers I saw while I was there. The poolside restaurant was nearby and I saw people walking over there to get drinks if you wanted them.

But otherwise I really enjoyed my time at the JW. So much so that I came back the following week after my business meetings were over to get more lazy river !!

The Starbucks and Bodega store were great places for breakfast and a light bite. The Farm to Table Kitchen restaurant was very good. I even visited the farm on the Sunrise Safari and that was fun. Desiree the concierge helped me get on that tour and it was excellent. Norm from the Ritz Carlton did a great tour and I learned all about the adjoining Ritz Carlton property.

But for me, it was all about relaxing at the JW Lazy River. I cannot say enough about how wonderful it was. The kids section is across the pool and if you really wanted to relax you could find a nice quiet area near a waterfall and chill by yourself with no screaming kids. The Lazy River is huge, with areas to just chill and swim.

I will definitely be back!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo

Dear Suzy_Shopper,

Thank you for being our guest and for writing such a generous review. We are delighted that our inspired service and surroundings exceeded your expectations and that you particularly loved our relaxing lazy river. Thanks again for the detailed feedback, and we are looking forward to making your next trip to JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes exceptional as well.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Very nice grounds and the staff is fantastic.
Lots of restaurant choices and activities; I’m here for work and will certainly not utilize them all....
I’ll be back with the family when we can take full advantage of the amenities.

Dear James J,

Thank you for sharing your experience at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. We appreciate the kind remarks as we are always striving to provide each guest with a distinctive experience so they can leave richer than when they arrived. We devote our attention to craft and detail, and we are pleased knowing you had an exceptional time with us. We are looking forward to welcoming you and your family again for another memorable trip.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Really had an enjoyable time at a conference held at the JW Marriott this weekend. The room was quite lovely and the meeting space was very nice. The food was excellent! The view from my room was breathtaking of the golf course, the lake and all the hotel pools — just wish I had a few more days to spend in the area for a few days off. I’d love to float in that lazy river! All staff were so caring and kind and concerned about my wellbeing. Such a lovely hotel and a great place for a conference too.

Dear Gwen W,

Thank you for sharing the highlights of your convention visit to JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. We focus on giving each guest an enriching experience with inspired service at our award-winning hotel. It gives us immense delight to know you enjoyed your time with us. Thanks again for choosing us, and we look forward to seeing you back in the near future.