US$172
US$121
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$172/night.

US$174
US$144
US$89
US$85
US$320
US$302
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$205
  • Restaurant
US$135
US$100
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

US$148
US$105
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$119/night.

US$115
US$94
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$124
Reviews (3 472)
3 472 results
2 006
2 006
All reviewsthe ritzlazy rivercitron restaurantpool areaself parkingbeautiful hotellobby barresort feeturn down servicebusiness conferencebreakfast buffetkids activitiesper dayfitness centerluxury hotelroom ratesea world
38 - 43 of 3 472 reviews
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I have stayed in this hotel four times so far (there WILL be a fifth, believe me), and to date, I’ve never written a review. It’s time.

We always stay here rather than on Disney or Universal properties because when we’re done with the parks each day, we want to go back to a place that’s “removed” from the craziness. We always spend a day at the parks and take a day off to spend at the hotel pool/spa and rotate that pattern throughout our vacations. This is the perfect place for it.

Rooms are always clean and comfy. The beds are heavenly. The lazy river is relaxing and pool service is top-notch. We always enjoy lunch at the poolside cantina, dinner at any of the restaurants in the hotel (they’re all great), and have thoroughly enjoyed meals from room service as well. Both Starbucks and Bodega are wonderful choices for breakfast take-away meals.

The concierge has always been professional and extremely reliable. They’re always wonderful and dependably helpful. We always use their complimentary shuttle (when possible) to the parks; they don’t offer a shuttle to each and every park, but we have used it to go to the parks that are offered, and it’s very convenient. Reservations are easy to make.

My daughter and I have been to the spa for haircuts, mani/pedis. We enjoyed every moment, and I would highly recommend some downtime there.

To address a couple of other reviewers complaints with my own spin, yes, I have noticed there seem to be more conventions being held there each time we go, but because there are many dining options and it seems to be well-staffed everywhere within the hotel, the crowd has never been a problem for us and hasn’t seemed to encroach on the high level of service we’ve always received there. And yes, I’ve noticed many more children at the pool/lazy river and people have complained about it not feeling relaxing due to noisy children, but there is a small “splash pad” type area being built next to the current cantina area that should relieve some of that when it’s finished; it will help spread out the concentration of youngsters at the pool a bit. I’ve never found the noise to be that distracting and we always choose loungers a little removed from the main crowd anyway. Thirdly, I know people complain about the daily fee, but it’s pretty standard for a hotel in Orlando in this price range- amenities come with it- such as the floats for the lazy river- so it’s not something unexpected.

Overall, it’s one of my favorite hotels we visit each year and one we enjoy most. We will keep going back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TheRitzCarlton O, Manager at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear heyjen1,

It was an absolute delight hosting you and your family once again! We appreciate the flattering remarks as we are always striving to provide each guest with unparalleled memories at our luxury hotel. We very well understand the importance of details that make up a great stay and are happy knowing our comfortable accommodations, excellent service, and brilliant on-site amenities made your experience pleasant. Thanks for your loyalty and for highlighting our positive aspects to future guests. We look forward to seeing you all again at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes!

Reviewed 24 June 2018

Beautiful property, away from the typical Orlando tourist trap. With that said, eating outside of the hotel is at least a 10 minute drive anywhere. Bed/room were comfy, updated, and clean. Self-parking rate in my opinion is outrageous AND then the resort fee? Turns out we couldn't really use the pool/lazy river because of weather, which was the main reason we picked this hotel (not blaming the hotel for weather). I just feel it was very much price gougey or perhaps it's just too rich for my blood.

Stayed: June 2018

Dear CarrieKS,

Thank you for sharing about your stay at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. We are glad you were pleased with our convenient location and had a comfortable time in your elegant room. Having said that, I am sorry for not living up to few of your expectations. Please know, we continually evaluate our charges and the surrounding market to keep our prices low. We are also sorry that you were unable to use our pool and lazy river this time and hope to have another opportunity to provide you with a better experience.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Got to hand it to the crew at this hotel, Chad our bell staff, Heather at front desk, Drey at rooms control, Candice at vacation stays, and our valet driver Trinidad they have wow our experience beyond words. I stayed with my family in an excellent room with pool view and saw fireworks near by the sunset and a golf course. Restaurant in house were very good. Our housekeeping staff was extra special she was from Vietnam and I forgot her name but very polite and everything in the room was perfect.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Eddie T,

It was a pleasure reading your review of JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes. We appreciate the flattering remarks as we are always striving to provide each guest with unparalleled memories at our luxury hotel. We understand the importance of the details that make up a great stay and are happy knowing our outstanding service enhanced your visit with us. We look forward to your next trip in the near future.

Reviewed 23 June 2018

Stayed three nights for a corporate event and found the hotel to be what you would expect from a Marriott. Not a JW. There a pro’s and Con’s to this place but the good is overshadowed by the greed. If I was spending my own money on Holiday I would probably not stay here though. I am a platinum elite and have over 1400 nights in Marriott properties so there are some little things that might go past most people.

Pro’s
1. It is laid out for corporate functions so the business traveler is the focus
2. Restuatant and bar choices are good food is above average except for breakfast
3. Pool area and workout areas are very good clean and well maintained
4. Great staff but seemed to be short staffed check in was long

Con’s
1.. Resort fee is a joke just charge what is justified. I am supposed to have free WiFi so how can I be charged
2. Self park the valet response is a joke
3. Calling yourself a resort gets you out of having a conceriege lounge at least offer a breakfast credit
4. There is no business center instead a fed ex kinkos more money

The lobby and the conference halls had water draining issues with buckets catching water after the afternoon thunderstorms

Buffet is $36 a person for breakfast that is standard fare if I am a family of four or five with teens that’s a lot for very average food

There are other choices

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Biztravr
TheRitzCarlton O, Manager at JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Dear Biztrav,
We deeply apologize for not living up to proper standards during your recent visit. We are disappointed to know you were not pleased with our valet service and resort fees. Thank you for sharing your many observations so we may analyze and correct what we did wrong to improve going forward. We hope to have another chance to provide you with the enriching experiences you should receive every time you are our guest.

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Had a great time at the convention center. Very clean professional staff.
The pool and facility were first rate. Kind and attentive staff. The one thing I would work on would be the parking. If you have to pay for parking it should be a little closer to the facility
Other everything was first rate and first class

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

Dear thomasjk783,

We are happy to know you enjoyed your stay with us. Our friendly and knowledgeable team work hard to ensure our guests' satisfaction from check-in through check-out. It’s great to know we met most of your expectations, and we look forward to doing so again whenever you return to JW Marriott Orlando, Grande Lakes.