Open today: 08:00 - 20:00

2 626
38 225
9 289
2 626
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides universal studios express pass spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks forbidden journey
Selected filters
21 - 26 of 51 475 reviews
Reviewed 27 January 2021

Covid protocols reduces the amount of guest that can be placed on a ride or in a theater. This causes long lines and wait times. Bench seats that can hold 6 people are filled with 2 people and every other row is left vacant for social distance. Covid protocols coupled with express pass lines severely reduces the amount of rides one can go on in a day. Arrived at the park at 8:30 am and left at 10 pm. We only were able to ride or see 10 attractions. Plus park tickets were very pricey. Masks are mandatory and must be worn the entire time except when eating or drinking.

1  Thank jmagro6
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2021

Hi there,
Thank you for your review and taking the time to share your experience, letting us know where we can improve. The health safety of our Guests and Team Members is our #1 priority. I am sad to hear of the frustrations you have described. Since we are limiting the number of guests allowed in the queue, and also staggering the loading of ride vehicles to create distance between parties as they board, some queue wait times may be longer than usual, and I apologize if this was not properly presented. If you would like to further discuss your experience, please contact our Guest Services at 407-224-4233 or GuestServices@UniversalOrlando.com and mention your review. I hope you choose to visit us again in the future.
- Miki

Reviewed 27 January 2021

Great park we loved it especially my grandson who we found out is a thrill seeker and loves rollercoaster and the tender age of 6.
Will return.

1  Thank cocoaeve

Hello!

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you all had a great visit to our parks! I hope you enjoyed one of my favorite attractions, The Amazing Adventures of Spider-Man. See you again soon!

-Brianna

Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

First-was happy this place was able to be open, but the contradiction for making us wear a mask was ridiculous. Wear a mask unless your eating or drinking...stand 6 feet apart but in the roadways between rides...it is a free for all, but the loud speaker keeps saying maintain your distance. They say they limit how many people but it was super crowded. I am not a mask person and so my opinion is on that spectrum...I get that Universal has to do this but I just found it silly.

2  Thank kdnorth
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 26 January 2021

Hi there!
Thank you for your review. The health and safety of our Guests and Team Members is our highest priority. I am concerned to learn of your experience and apologize for any frustration. As a feedback based company we take feedback like this very seriously, so that we can make the overall improvements in our Guest Experience. Please rest assured we will be sharing this with the appropriate leadership teams. If you would like to further discuss your experience, please reach out to our Guest Services team at 407-224-4233 or GuestServices@UniversalOrlando.com. I hope you choose to visit us again in the future.
- Miki

Reviewed 22 January 2021

Hagrid's Motorbike Adventure is unique in my experience, and mimics very well the feeling of riding a motorcycle albeit in a magical way. I rode it three times, and found the bike to be a smoother ride than the sidecar. Only a bit queasy when reversing downhill, better when I ate a little beforehand. The queue for it is also fun, and worth doing by itself if you're not riding. (same goes for Forbidden Journey)
It was fun to get special stamps from the Owl Post and mail letters and postcards with a special postmark added.
Flight of the Hippogriff is a nice short coaster when the line is short, and has good views of the castle.
It was fun just walking around Hogsmeade investigating all the details!
Aside from the Wizarding World, I also rode Hulk--fun, fast, smooth, and did not give me a headache despite the looping, which surprised me.
Kong was really good, too.
Just wandering around and shopping were fun too--we spent a lot of time just looking at details. If you like cats, look for the balcony with them near the Port of Entry.

2  Thank VACanary
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I'm so happy to see that you enjoyed so many of our attractions, especially The Incredible Hulk Coaster which is one of my favorites! I also really love taking time to look around at all the details in each area of the park, there is so much to see! I hope you had the chance to try out one of my favorite quick service dining locations, Green Eggs and Ham Cafe. My favorite thing to get here is the Buffalo Chicken Tots, they are amazing and I recommend them for your next visit! We hope you'll be back again soon!

- Natalia

Reviewed 20 January 2021 via mobile

As a fan of Harry Potter it is truly amazing to experience this world full of magic. Try the butter beers, they are with no doubt a most.

2  Thank DC2805
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your review. I am happy to hear that you loved our park so much! That is also one of my favorite snacks to try as well! We hope to see you again soon.

-Brianna