“Another Great Visit”

Ranked #3 of 456 things to do in Orlando
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Universal's Islands of Adventure features some of the most innovative rides and attractions ever made on seven spectacularly themed islands: The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Marvel Super Hero Island, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park, The Lost Continent, Seuss Landing and Port of Entry.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Baby buggy parking
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Just got back from here and it was really fun. The Harry Potter area is very well done. I'm curious to see how they are going to replace Dueling Dragons. I feel that charging $22 plus for parking is excessive but what can you do besides taking Uber or Lyft?

1  Thank JustmeinSD69
UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Hello,
I'm so happy to read your review and see you had a lot of fun visiting Islands of Adventure. It is wonderful to hear how much you enjoyed the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I find the attention to detail to be incredible. We have an amazing new attraction coming; be sure to follow our official Universal Orlando Resort blog for future updates. I am sorry to hear that you found the cost of parking to be excessive. If you would like to discuss this or provide additional feedback, please call 407-224-4233 option 4 or email GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Thank you for your review. I hope you can come back and visit again soon.
-Michael

Write a ReviewReviews (47 018)
All reviews
"both parks"
in 1 276 reviews

168 - 172 of 47 018 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Love this place. When every I go to Florida I definitely buy tickets for the 2 parks. But its mighty expensive. Beside paying over $100 for the entrance, fast pass is $110 per person additional. I mean it's worth it instead of being on lines all day. But get your $250 per day, per park stashed away b4 going. FYI: dont bother with Fast n the Furious ride it suckssss

Hello Diana,
I'm thrilled to hear that you love to visit every time you are in Florida. While I am happy to hear you find value in the Universal Express Pass, I am sorry that you also find it to be expensive along with the price of admission. Also, it is disheartening to hear about your disappointment with our latest attraction Fast & Furious - Supercharged. If you would like to discuss these concerns in greater detail or provide any additional feedback, please call 407-224-4233 option 4 or email GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Thank you for sharing your review. I can't wait until the next time you visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had a really good day. The souvenir cup with free refills is a bargain and a much better idea environmentally. Cuts waste and wait times at drink outlets and there is heaps of choice.

Hello,
I'm excited to see you had a great day at Islands of Adventure. I agree about the Coca-Cola freestyle cups. There are so many choices and you can refill it all day long; I use it every time I get a day in the parks. I hope you enjoyed other aspects during your visit as well. I hope you can come back again soon for another visit. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This place has good rides for both kids an adults. The Harry Potter ride is a must try. The King Kong skull island is also good. There are few water rides as well in which people get wet.

1  Thank thesizzlingdiary

Hello,
Thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear you found the attractions at Islands of Adventure to be exciting for both adults and children. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is a favorite of mine, only topped by Skull Island: Reign of Kong. It is great to see that you enjoyed them as well. The water rides are great on the hot, summer days. I hope you can come back soon for another adventure!

See more reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a blast! I got a little sick from the roller coaster. Pretty intense. I really enjoyed Dr. Suess Land. Not a Harry Potter fan, but it still looked pretty cool. This area of the park was packed.

Hello,

I'm so thrilled to know that you and your family had a great visit to Islands of Adventure. I'm sorry that you didn't feel well after riding the Incredible Hulk Coaster, but I hope that it passed quickly and that you were able to enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you for sharing your kind words regarding Seuss Landing and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I hope that you were able to ride Jurassic Park River Adventure, it's such a fun ride, especially in the warm months! I hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon!

-Amanda