Open today: 09:00 - 20:00

2 430
36 137
8 705
2 430
All reviews jurassic park islands of adventure harry potter water rides universal studios express pass spider man toon lagoon hulk ride seuss landing ripsaw falls skull island lost continent incredible hulk king kong ride both parks dragon challenge
1 104 - 1 109 of 48 424 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Love this place. When every I go to Florida I definitely buy tickets for the 2 parks. But its mighty expensive. Beside paying over $100 for the entrance, fast pass is $110 per person additional. I mean it's worth it instead of being on lines all day. But get your $250 per day, per park stashed away b4 going. FYI: dont bother with Fast n the Furious ride it suckssss

UOGuestServices, Guest Relations Manager at Universal's Islands of Adventure, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Hello Diana,
I'm thrilled to hear that you love to visit every time you are in Florida. While I am happy to hear you find value in the Universal Express Pass, I am sorry that you also find it to be expensive along with the price of admission. Also, it is disheartening to hear about your disappointment with our latest attraction Fast & Furious - Supercharged. If you would like to discuss these concerns in greater detail or provide any additional feedback, please call 407-224-4233 option 4 or email GuestServices@universalorlando.com. Thank you for sharing your review. I can't wait until the next time you visit!

Reviewed 28 June 2018

Had a really good day. The souvenir cup with free refills is a bargain and a much better idea environmentally. Cuts waste and wait times at drink outlets and there is heaps of choice.

Hello,
I'm excited to see you had a great day at Islands of Adventure. I agree about the Coca-Cola freestyle cups. There are so many choices and you can refill it all day long; I use it every time I get a day in the parks. I hope you enjoyed other aspects during your visit as well. I hope you can come back again soon for another visit. Thank you for your review.

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

This place has good rides for both kids an adults. The Harry Potter ride is a must try. The King Kong skull island is also good. There are few water rides as well in which people get wet.

1  Thank thesizzlingdiary

Hello,
Thank you for the review. I'm happy to hear you found the attractions at Islands of Adventure to be exciting for both adults and children. Harry Potter and the Forbidden Journey is a favorite of mine, only topped by Skull Island: Reign of Kong. It is great to see that you enjoyed them as well. The water rides are great on the hot, summer days. I hope you can come back soon for another adventure!

Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

We had a blast! I got a little sick from the roller coaster. Pretty intense. I really enjoyed Dr. Suess Land. Not a Harry Potter fan, but it still looked pretty cool. This area of the park was packed.

Hello,

I'm so thrilled to know that you and your family had a great visit to Islands of Adventure. I'm sorry that you didn't feel well after riding the Incredible Hulk Coaster, but I hope that it passed quickly and that you were able to enjoy the rest of your day. Thank you for sharing your kind words regarding Seuss Landing and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter. I hope that you were able to ride Jurassic Park River Adventure, it's such a fun ride, especially in the warm months! I hope that we will be able to welcome you back soon!

-Amanda

Reviewed 28 June 2018

My partner and I had come on a 2 week holiday, we bought park tickets that included 2 weeks to all 3 Universal parks. This was definitely worth it! The park itself has some brilliant rides, I used to be terrified of any type of rides but this brought me in with some ease. Was a fantastic stratosphere and wait times weren't as long as people had told me to expect. The gift shops have brilliant merchandise that if you are interested in certain parts you will definitely be able to get some goodies. Will definitely be returning in the future.

Hi Kara,

I'm so pleased to know that you had a wonderful visit to Islands of Adventure. It makes me so happy to know that you and your partner were able to find many different things to do throughout your visit. I am pleased to know that you were able to enjoy the various attractions despite your fear of attractions. It's also great to know that you did not have to experience long wait times during your trip with us. I hope that you were able to find some great souvenirs to help you remember your trip. During your next visit make sure to spend some time watching the various shows throughout the park. One of my personal favorites is the Triwizard Spirit Rally in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

-Amanda