Reviews (3 156)
3 156 results
2 221
2 221
All reviews vineyard grill highball harvest jw marriott next door lobby lounge spa pool club level kids club lazy river pool turn down service beautiful property pool staff luxury hotel four seasons fitness center self park upon check great pool
79 - 84 of 3 156 reviews
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Two summers ago, we stayed next door at JW Marriott and were very impressed. As great as it was, the Ritz-Carlton is even better. The staff and workers made sure every detail was in order—including a last minute request for foam
Pillows. The staff was available but not apparent. (They knew how to be in place at the right time—not pushy). One day as a storm approached, each individual was personally told of the impending storm and our need to exit the pool area. It seemed very professional and kind. I would highly recommend spending the extra dollars to stay at the Ritz. You won’t be disappointed.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank GermanPearl
TheRitzCarlton O, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 9 July 2018

Dear GermanPearl,

We appreciate the fantastic review and we thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. Irrespective of any circumstances, our team always endeavors to provide a comfortable experience for every guest. It gives us immense delight to read you loved our attentive service. Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we look forward to your next trip soon.

jenny.piccione@ritzcarlton.com

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Just finished a stay at Ritz Grande Orlando Lakes. My daughter and I stayed last year too and didn’t think that could be topped.
We could not have been treated better from Pedro and Patricia ( and others) in the Club Lounge to Carole, Morgan and Cecilia in Guest services! The pool attendants were so pleasant and constantly offering water and sunscreen! Housekeeping was excellent and never missed an opportunity to say hello.

Special thanks to Cecilia who went above and beyond helping me reinstate my reservation.

This whole property with the JW Marriott next door and it’s lazy river pool is a unbeatable!! Ritz guests have access to both hotel amenities including pools, inflatable rings, paddle boats,mountain bikes and an incredible fitness center. Ritz guests do have to pay for fitness classes that are free for Marriott. Not sure why even when paying a resort daily fee. But this is almost insignificant with all the other amazing treatment.

Our Mears shuttle became nonfunctional and The Ritz covered our Cab as well as a signature shop gift!

This will definitely stay our yearly mother daughter get away. Looking at dates for 2019!

I’ve stayed at many Ritz Carlton’s - this one has the total package including free shuttles to the Parks.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank 652patricew
Reviewed 26 June 2018

After traveling 24 hours from Melbourne, Australia, we were met with beautiful warm and friendly smiles. The reception staff were professional and welcoming especially the Manager, Georgia.
During the week of our stay, we experienced exceptional customer service for even the smallest request. The breakfast buffet is unrivaled by any international hotel. Chef Donna was a delight at the breakfast buffet. Our corner suite had a beautiful view of the pool and gorgeous landscape. The bedding was very soft and plush. The pool was gently heated and provided great respite from the unforgiving Florida sun. The pool staff were amazing.
I would recommend this hotel whole hardheartedly and sincerely appreciate all of the efforts of the exceptional staff to ensure our visit was amazing.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear DonnaJ_OZ,

We appreciate the fantastic review and we thank you for choosing The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. Your comments were a pleasure to read - it is always nice having our devotion to service recognized! Evaluations like these inspire and motivate our team to continue doing a great job. Your recommendation is truly appreciated, and we look forward to your next trip in the near future.

jenny.piccione@ritzcarlton.com

Reviewed 25 June 2018

What a wonderful stay. When we checked in our daughter loved the kids check-in area adjacent to the check-in desk. Then she was offered ice cream given a choice of flavors and told she could have as much as she wanted during the stay. The check in service is everything you expect from the Ritz Carlton plus more. The check in agent asked if we wanted two pack and plays for our children and I told her I needed to examine the size of the room first to make sure we had room - we were upgraded to a two room gorgeous suite with a huge master bedroom, enormous walk in closet, big bathroom , a living room parlor and second bathroom in the entry area. It was perfect for the children so the baby could nap and our older daughter could stay up and play. The gentleman who walked us up to our room with the bags was wonderful! He gave us a cultural history of the area and hotel and was describing all the artwork down the cozy, impeccably finished corridors to our room. Orlando is not the first place I think of as having a long rich history but this gentleman certainly changed my mind about that. It was lovely. Another gentleman showed up to set up the childrens pack and play cribs and he brought two adorable "Ritz Kids" bags filled with rubber duckies, toys, children's soaps, tear free bath wash, lotion etc. My older daughter just loved having her own bag and gift. She used it everyday to take her things to the kids club and pool. Speaking of the Kids club...its fantastic. I only wish our daughter was a bit older to stay alone there with the wonderful, cheerful, upbeat staff (must be at least 4). There is an open house every morning where parents can bring the children under 4 and stay with them. We went one day to check it out & ended up going everyday at the request of our daughter. They are really well staffed. They had activities such as coloring, doll houses, painting, play kitchens, Animals in tanks ( iguana, a bunny, etc.) our daughter loved looking at them. They also had a lounging room with all the children favorite movies playing. One night we wanted to go out to Dinner just my husband and I. The hotel gave us a list of local nanny/babysiting services they let on property. Although we ended up taking the kids with us to dinner I spoke with one of the services and they were very reasonably priced and had been in business over 30 years. Well before we went to dinner someone on property hinted we should drop by the kids club to get some goodies for the kids. I went and they sent us with a bag full of toys, stuffed animals, puzzles, crayons, coloring sheets, stickers, bracelet making kit, princess crown, it was incredible. Needless to say children were completely entertained and happy at dinner. We went to the pool everyday, met other families and overall just had the most wonderful time. I went to the spa which is just divine and I left this vacation relaxed and feeling great. I've been to the spa in the past before I had children but this was the first time I stayed on the property. We will be back!! Thank you for a wonderful stay! Oh and P.S. Did I mention they put us in a room overlooking Disney in the distance and the kids got to watch the fireworks every night! Just Divine,loved this stay so much!

Room Tip: Ask to be facing Disney to watch the Fireworks
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Christen B
Reviewed 25 June 2018

This Ritz is fabulous in every way! The beautiful (and enormous) orchids in the lobby area, the attentive staff, and the large bathrooms were just a few highlights of our stay. The bar staff is top notch. We loved walking through this hotel into the adjacent Marriott because the sushi next door was amazing. I highly recommend this property for anybody regardless of the reason for your visit to Orlando. We will definitely be bringing our kids with us next time!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TeamMarriott, Manager at The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear venicebaby,

It was our pleasure welcoming you to The Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes. We are delighted to know you had an excellent stay with us and loved our spacious rooms with luxurious bathroom and the outstanding service provided by our devoted staff. We are one of the true luxury resorts to call Orlando home and it was our pleasure serving you. Thanks for recommending us to future guests, and we would surely love to have your kids and your whole family with us the next time you visit Orlando.