US$148
US$158
US$133
US$188
US$162
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$177
US$134
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$118
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$167
US$108
Priceline
US$595
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$769/night.

Reviews (2 348)
2 348 results
1 069
1 069
All reviewsexecutive levelinternational drivepriority clubjunior suiteuniversal blvdpool barfantastic hotelthe air conditioninggames roomthe hotel is cleanself parkingfree shuttlelobby areapool sideminute driveshuttle servicegift shop
6 - 11 of 2 348 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here for nine nights in April, check in went smoothly, we had booked a junior suite and on entering discovered that we were next to the lift and it was adjoining the next suite. We weren’t happy so went back to reception where the person on duty said that all suites had adjoining doors and there would be no noise from the lift. I said I wasn’t taking the chance on the noise of people coming and going and that I didn’t want a room adjoined to a stranger. She then suggested I contact my travel provider if I wasn’t happy. I told her that after traveling on a nine hour flight that wasn’t an acceptable solution and I would like an alternative room as their info doesn’t state that all suites are adjoining. We were then offered a double room which we accepted. The room was fine, clean and comfortable and overlooking the pool.
Pool area was ok a bit on the small side but not too busy so always able to get a lounger. Never ate in the hotel other than the pool bar where the food was good and reasonable. Wawa across the road at the Wyndham so used this for snacks etc short walk to Idrive and on the green I trolley route. Happy hour at bar good value.
All in all a comfy stay but I would probably choose a hotel on idrive next time for convenience.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ally1956
Terri M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your experience. It's great to know you were happy overall. I realize the placement of your original room was not perfect but that was the only suite available at the time. I'm glad you were receptive to a different room type. Thank you for the positive feedback with regards to the pool bar. I do hope you'll consider staying with us again. I realize we're not directly on International Drive but our location provides more peace and quiet and offers the convenience to all of the entertainment along with the easy access to to the I-Ride Trolley.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Has a good location, as by taxi you are around 10 dollars away from the big attractions of the area. Has huge rooms with two double beds inside each. The breakfast was a little bit disappointing, not a great variety of products to choose. The breads were not fresh and the cheese seemed plastic. Has a swimming pool. Could be a good choice.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Maria, thank you for sharing your recent experience. We appreciate your feedback and are so glad you thought so highly of the rooms. Did you know we offer a complimentary shuttle to the attractions? Elements serves a breakfast buffet that may be an option the next time you visit. I think you'll like it. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This is a modern, lovely hotel, conveniently located in Orlando (about a 30-minute drive from DisneyWorld).

The rooms are comfortable, the conference facilities are excellent, and there are beautiful gardens alongside a golf course, perfect for some early morning or late-afternoon exercise.

The hotel has an upmarket feel about it. There are good restaurants in the hotel, and there is a lovely swimming pool.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the pool and golf course side of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Thank you for this wonderful review. We're so glad you enjoyed your experience and our location. We do hope you'll stay with us the next time you are back in the US. Orlando is always a great destination!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its a comfortable hotel. Rooms are clean and good size. Parking is free which is great. Free wifi too. Not a romantic getaway type of establishment, but good for a comfortable sleep and good location for getting around to the parks and International Drive restaurants. Hotel only has one restaurant so very limited for food but there are plenty of other eateries around.
You do have to go in and ask for someone to come and help you with your bags, no one really at the front to assist you. Even when they saw us, they just looked at us. So unless you ask, you will not be assisted

Room Tip: Room on a higher levels have better views
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Terri M, Public Relations Manager at Crowne Plaza Orlando - Universal Blvd, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Christian, thank you for sharing your recent experience. We truly appreciate the detail and feedback. I did notice your mention about the parking. We do offer free WiFi as there is no resort service charge but we do charge for parking. Maybe you booked our parking package that includes the fee? I also apologize that no one welcomed you or offered to assist you. That is something we will address with our team. Service is a top priority here at the hotel. We thank you for your great feedback and are looking forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The king bed room wasn’t ready when we arrived. We were offered a queen bed and I accepted as I didn’t want to wait. I thought I was getting a deal since I am an IHG member. But was severely disappointed to find we were charged to park our car each night plus the room charge. There was bottled water sitting in the room and you would be charged 2.50 each if you drank it. The couch and chair were very stained and I would t sit on them. The rooms were dated and the bathroom was tiny!! Plus parking in the back was scary since it was poorly lit and that was the only parking available.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sabrinacook

Thank you for sharing your review and concerns with us. I apologize your room was not ready upon your arrival. Our team did not want you to wait and provided the next available room. All of our rooms will be completely renovated along with the entire property. We are currently working through this process. I am also sorry you were not pleased with the parking fees. This is standard for full service hotels and we are priced on the lower end as compared to the other area hotels. If this is something you would prefer to be included next time we do have a parking package on our website you can book in advance. I hope you'll consider it and stay again.