US$102
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$181
US$174
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$739
US$595
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$677/night.

Reviews (7 632)
7 632 results
3 940
2 593
3 940
2 593
All reviewsfood courtthe lion kinglittle mermaidfinding nemopop centuryfamily suitemurphy bedbig blue poolnemo poolcars sectionmagic bandsdining plancast membersmain buildingmeal plannemo suiteradiator springs
34 - 39 of 7 632 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had an amazing time staying in the Cars suites at AOA. All cast members were friendly. So much to see! Only one bus stop. Only thing I would have liked better would be more options for quick service meals! Our kids loved the arcade and it even had massage chairs. So much fun! We will definitely be back

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Nursedisneymom
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's Art of Animation Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Vroom, vroom! Thanks for the awesome review! It’s too much fun racing around Radiator Springs taking pictures with some of your favorites from Cars… and even spending some time relaxing at the Cozy Cone Pool. When you’re done checking out Radiator Springs you can always head on over to check out Ariel and her friends, Simba and his pals, or Nemo and all of his buddies all over the Art of Animation.

I’m sorry you weren’t as impressed with Landscape of Flavor. We always want to make sure there is a good variety for everyone so I appreciate your honesty. Overall it sounds like you were able to sketch an amazing trip, and we can’t wait to see what your next vacation will bring.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This was our sixth trip to Walt Disney World since 2005 as a family and we stayed at a Deluxe hotel the first five with the last being the fireworks view at the Contemporary. With four kids the idea of the family suite here intrigued me but the word "Value" scare me. It should not have. The room was AWESOME. The TWO bathrooms were BOTH better than the Contemporary because the Contemporary has no place around the sinks to store toothpaste and such. The water pressure in the bathrooms was the best I have ever had in a hotel and these bathrooms were nicely tiled and appointed. The rooms had a lot of storage area which was important for a Disney trip. There was no closet but there were two areas that had hanging rods, shelves and a huge drawer. They also had two additional dressers and 5 side tables. The "kitchen" with the microwave, dorm fridge and sink also had plenty of space. All three beds were comfy EVEN THE SOFA BED which was more a platform bed rather than the usual sofa bed which I hate. They had bell service if you needed and we checked in quickly without delay. The food court is better than the offerings at most hotels for "practical" dining for a family with high end to low end choice to much on with great desserts and gelato always available. The main pool was the best themed at Disney and my 3 and 4 year old spend some time there each day. I highly recommend this resort.

Stayed: June 2018
5  Thank IkoIkoIko

I’m so excited that your family decided to check out the Art of Animation! You’re absolutely correct, with four kids you can’t go wrong with a Family Suite. The extra space and the extra bathroom are just what you need when you’re all getting ready in the morning or unwinding at night. It sure sounds like this was a perfect fit for your family, which makes me even more excited that you took a chance on this Resort despite your initial hesitations. I appreciate you taking the time to share your review – I have no doubt it will help other families who may have similar uncertainties. Thanks for this fantastic recommendation, and we can’t wait to see your family back again!

Alana

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Room and beds are very small. Overpriced for what you are getting. Mermaid rooms are FAR from everything. I have stayed at the Movies resort before and that is way better. We checked out early. Will not recommend to families.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank foxymom2015

I’m sorry to hear you didn’t enjoy your visit to the Art of Animation as much as your past stays at All-Star Movies. Whether you book a Family Suite or a Little Mermaid Room, we always want to make sure the amenities, such as food and transportation, are easily accessible. It’s disappointing this property just wasn’t a great fit for your family. Because we know each Resort isn’t for everyone, we have tons of great options and we hope we’ll see you at another one real soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

While at WDW for the day ( girls trip) we stopped in to check out art of animation for future upcoming family trip. We were unsure if this would be the correct place for our 5 person family to stay. We dropped in unannounced ( just as a bus discharged new guests into the lobby) and hesitated asking to see a room because they were obviously busy. Surprisingly they said yes and Linda from Akron OH came to our rescue . She was warm and hospitable without any sense of resentment because we interrupted her routine or work. We were given a wonderful tour with lots of inciteful information that truly helped us. Thank youDisney and Linda for helping us make a difficult decision easier. So, it looks like Art of Animation here we come!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

I am so excited that Linda got a chance to show you the ropes and make you feel at home before you even came to visit. We can create a wonderful place for people to visit, but it truly is the Cast Members that make a difference. Thanks for sharing some kudos for her. I’ll be sure to let her Leaders know how much of a difference she made before you even arrived. I can’t wait to see the wonderful memories you’ll make on your upcoming visit. See you soon at the Art of Animation.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had initially booked a Little Mermaid room. When we entered the room it had not yet been touched by mousekeeping. Mistakes happen, Disney went above and beyond by moving upgrading us to a Nemo suite. Our stay was only for two nights as we moved to the Polynesian for an additional five nights.

The Nemo Suite was perfect for our family of four. The two full bathrooms were a plus. The kids enjoyed the pool and splash pad. The proximity to Hollywood Studios was nice. The bedroom was nice as well. I felt more at ome there than I do in most Disney Resorts.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank KennethGragg

Thank you so much for sharing your recent experience at Art of Animation. I must start by saying how sorry I am that your vacation started on an off note. It is truly out utmost priority to provide a clean and welcoming place for our Guests to arrive after travelling and even though mistakes do happen, we must always strive to do better, as well as make things right when they go awry. I’m very pleased to see that we were able to move you to a ready room, with a bit of an upgrade in space for the inconvenience, and that this ended up being a great fit for your family. You mentioned feeling at home, and I feel that’s exactly what our Family Suites do at many of our Resorts, so it’s wonderful to hear that from our Guests.

I hope the rest of your stay and your move to the Polynesian Village Resort were truly magical! We’ll be happy to host your family again whenever the tides of adventure carry you our way.

Holly