2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$70
Hotels.comUS$70
PricelineUS$70
FindHotelUS$70
TravelocityUS$70
CheapTicketsUS$70
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 July 2020

When looking for a place to stay , I spoke with a young lady name Mia who was very helpful to me and walked me through my reservation . Upon reaching the property she took very good care of me and explained everything to me and got me settled in the property.

Date of stay: July 2020
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
HTS1085, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2020

Thank you for your comments. I will be sure to share with the staff. We appreciate your time with us and giving us the opportunity to earn your business.

Reviewed 29 June 2020 via mobile

Wish I could give this place a 0 score. We booked this last minute while headed north with a moving truck, and unfortunately I didn’t read the reviews. CAN CONFIRM, roaches all over the room, absolutely invested. We saw one immediately after walking in, they were crawling across the floor and walls, and when we saw one go behind a frame, we looked back there and saw at least 4 more. We left immediately after that. Seriously, don’t stay here, it’s disgusting.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
HTS1085, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2020

I thank you for taking the time to state your concerns about the property. We just like every hotel have a regular scheduled fumigation of rooms. If in the future the front desk staff will be then happy to show you another room if you so desire.

Reviewed 15 June 2020 via mobile

Last minute booking, I had been driving for hours!!!! And came upon this hotel on Expedia looking for a last minute deal. I arrived at the hotel around 8am and the was greeted by a super nice lady by the name of Mia Very understanding considering it’s 8 o’clock in the morning The whole entire process was pleasant quick and easy. I would definitely revisit the hotel in the future. It was an awesome stay great price for last minute deal.

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
HTS1085, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2020

Thank you for your review and the compliment towards Mia. I will be sure to share your comments with her. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed 5 June 2020

Ms. MIA front desk attendant has been courteous attentive and detailed-oriented when reservation was booked..I give 5-star for patience and attitude.. Will revisit very soon for another vacation and extended-stay

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
HTS1085, General Manager at HomeTowne Studios by Red Roof Orlando South, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2020

This is awesome!!!!!! thank you for the Kind words about Mia and the mentioning of a 5 star. We look forward to seeing you in your future travels.

Reviewed 3 June 2020

The rooms here are affordable.Mia is the best she goes above and beyond to ensure that I enjoy my stay. I have actually been here for a while now , which reflects that I’m satisfied & feel right at home .

Date of stay: May 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

We thank you for your time you have stayed with us. We appreciate you.