“Southern Serenity”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Southern Serenity

Relax in the Spa
Master Suite 1
Master Suite 2
Games Room
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
NicoleTay...
“Southern Serenity”
Reviewed 9 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Fantastic stay! Slept well, had a great time! Hope to return. House was clean and well maintained. Dave was friendly to speak with.

plentoni
Boston, Massachusetts
“Wonderful”
Reviewed 26 March 2018 for a stay in March 2018

What a great place! Truly as presented in the photos and descriptions. Beds were very comfortable and plenty of towels. We had a minor glitch with washing machine, but they attended to it within 30 minutes!
Wish we had more time to enjoy the pool and hot tub.

Management Response
10 Apr 2018
Thank You, we are glad you enjoyed your stay, regards Dave
Odyssey28...
“Felt like home”
Reviewed 2 January 2018 for a stay in December 2017

The location was great. Grocery, restaurants and movie theater near by. Close to Universal Studios and Disney. The pool and hot tub were great. The inside is a bit dated but still nice. The owner and rental company respond quickly. It was great for our family trip. We will definitely stay here again and would highly recommend Southern Serenity.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
10 Apr 2018
Thank you for the feedback, regards Dave
moonmaz
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Excellant Family Home”
Reviewed 2 September 2017 for a stay in August 2017
people found this review helpful

Southern Serenity is in a good location , situated in a very quiet suburb, but within very easy access to all the parks, which was paramount as we had two boys aged 5 and 9.
The villa was great, it is very spacious and equipped with everything needed.
The rental cost was excellant value.
The pool area excellent
As a family of six we can only highly recommend Southern Serenity as a Florida destination.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tadia M
“Awesome experience!”
Reviewed 4 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This was my first time using TripAdvisor to book and rent a vacation home for my family and I. I was a bit hesitant at first because I'd heard horror stories. But from the minute I made contact with Southern Serenity's home owner I felt comfortable that I made the right choice for my family. Dave answered all my questions and put me in contact with Steve who came to my assistance the day we arrived. The house was perfect and spacious for my sisters and I and our kids. The guest book laid out all the rules and basically answered most questions pertaining to the house. My cousins from South Carolina also decided to rent a home around the corner and this made our family trip even more special. I really loved how everything was available for our use, from pots and pans to a baby high chair and the pool and jacuzzi. I will be coming back next year because not only do I love how orderly everything was but the house made everyone feel like they were at home.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing