“Great stay!”
other travellers have booked this property
Fashion Themed Twin Room Skateboarding Themed Twin Room
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Fashion Themed Twin Room
Fantastic 4 Themed Bunked Bed Room
Bathroom styling
Downstairs bathroom (toilet & sink)
Fashion Themed Twin Room
Snug - detail
Snug
Games Room
65' HDTV
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Joycelyn...
“Great stay!”
Reviewed 10 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017
people found this review helpful

We had an enjoyable stay at this home during the the 4th of July week. There was enough room for my party of 14. We thoroughly enjoyed the pool and hot tub and really liked that the kitchen was well stocked with what we needed. The grill and air hockey game didn't work during our stay but the owner was very responsive and had someone come over. A grill was provided but the air hockey table could not be fixed. The house was clean and cozy and we would recommend this home to others.

17 Apr 2018
Thank you very much for your review and I'm delighted you had a nice stay. I'm sorry about the grill and air hockey, we're getting the air hockey replaced and the grill fixed. These things do get broken from time to time and I know it's always disappointing for the next guest - thank you for being understanding about it.
Very much hope you'll come stay with us again!
jjheet
Byron Center, Michigan
“Perfect for our family.”
Reviewed 19 January 2017 for a stay in December 2016
person found this review helpful

Nice location and easy to get to. House was perfect for our family gathering. Enough bathrooms and bedrooms for everyone to be comfortable. The pool was wonderful as well as the hot tub. We made great memories as a family in this wonderful home. We were also very blessed by the owners willingness to work with us through the rental process. Robert was a wonderful. Thanks!

20 Jan 2017
Thank you very much for such a lovely review! I'm delighted you all had a great time!
kolkata
Reviewed 19 July 2015 for a stay in July 2015

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
21 Jul 2015
Tanmoy, I'm really sorry to hear about your experience and it's a shame that this is first I've heard about your dissatisfaction. I wished you'd have emailed me at the start of your stay and then I could have replaced the items you found broken.
We do regularly maintain the place and replace broken things so I'm disappointed you found it this way.
It's certainly not the case that we look for reasons to keep the deposit so although I've not spoken with Barbara yet I know that she would only have done so with good reason.
I shall investigate and get back to you but wanted to respond immediately because we take any dissatisfaction very seriously.
Tommy A
“So close to Disney parks and Epcot Kingdom!”
Reviewed 7 January 2015 for a stay in June 2014

ACCOMMODATION

Excellent villa with all the amenities you could ever wish for - it was spec'd out like a house on MTVs Cribs. Two huge TVs with loads of DVDs and game consoles. Bose music players, air conditioning, BBQ. The kitchen has everything you would need to cook anything you wanted.

Outside there is a large pool and a hot tub large enough for the group of 6 i was traveling with. Great to relax in even if it was raining!! Deck chairs and loungers for sitting in the sun.

Bedrooms are large and have TVs too! I stayed in the en-suite master bedroom and the bed was very large and comfy. The bathroom had a bath and separate shower unit.

LOCATION
Great location. We hire a car and it was a short drive from the airport (but make sure you have US coins for the toll or you might have to beg from a local).

We visited all the parks (Busch Gardens, Water World, Disney, Epcot Kingdom, Universal). They are all within a short drive.

There are plenty of places to eat in the area. Good places for steak and marshmallows. We went to an Olive Garden too and the portions were HUGE (not too big for me though!) You can drive to these places or get a taxi to for a reasonable price. We got a taxi to Celebration, the Disney village. That is really nice but watch out for the fountain or it will splash you!

VERDICT
I would go there again. It's the most perfect place I can imagine to do a Disney and parks holiday. I

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: the hot tub
Liked least: not being in the hot tub
Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
alcinoz
Stamford, Connecticut
“Wonderful vacation home!”
Reviewed 6 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

We loved our stay at the villa! The house has everything you could possibly need and is very clean and well maintained. Also very kid friendly for both our toddler (high chair, cot, safety wise, etc) and the teenagers (movies, video games, air hockey, billiards... games galore!). Sitting by the pool looking out at the lake is very private and serene. The neighborhood is also lovely for evening walks and has a common gym and playground. The manager responded immediately to our questions and couldn't have been more helpful and welcoming. I highly recommend this house to anyone traveling to the Disney area. Hope you enjoy it as much as we did! Looking forward to our next trip.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The personality of the property. Not sterile like most rentals!
Liked least: That we couldn't stay longer
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing