All reviewsbahama breezethe breakfast areagolden corralfree breakfastdisney springswithin walking distancebunk bedsother hotelsnear disneyfront desk staffyogurtcomfortable staythe wi fia nice place to stayoutlet mallper dayone night stay
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

We had the pleasure of staying at the Fairfield Marriott at Lake Buena Vista, Orlando Florida. The staff were great, the rooms were very nice and the breakfast was A+. We enjoyed ourselves. Great pool area as well.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

This is our go to Hotel when visiting the Orlando area We really enjoy the quiet atmosphere. The hotel staff is always friendly and willing to assist in our needs. The cleaning staff always does a great jobs no issues to report. Always will be our hotels for dropping in thanks and see you real soon

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Captdvr
Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

After checking the reviews and having been to the area before I selected this Fairfield Inn with some confidence. My entire visit was outstanding leading me to believe any less than stellar reviews were the guest's issue not this property. I will never book a property unless it is smoke free and this place looked and smelled like new. My check in with Eric took about 2 minutes and check out with Simon even less. Mind you the hotel looked almost full this date. The room size is adequate and bathroom a bit small but OK. My room had a handy fridge and microwave with a nice large LG television with about 40 channels. I called in advance to ask if they got ESPNU and they said they didn't - but was pleasantly surprised that they actually did (so I could watch college baseball). There is very ample parking and a security gate for the village which is a great feature although it is a safe area. The breakfast room is huge with anything you could want although I don't care for a big breakfast. It is adequately staffed. There were a lot of volleyball teams staying in the hotel but there was no wait in the breakfast area and the kids were well behaved! All in all this was a perfect place to stay and I am glad I disregarded anyone who reviewed it otherwise. I actually asked Simon if I could have info on how to review. I will be back!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2018

It's nice you can use the pool and amenities at the hotels in the same complex even if you aren't staying at them. Clean hotel and nice design. Friendly staff. Nice layout inside with Starbucks and bistro with happy hour options. Clean rooms, though A/C sounded like a freight train.

Stayed: June 2018
Reviewed 16 June 2018

I stayed here for the CiscoLive conference and the hotel was "good" for my business stay. I had a few issues. The AC in the room was extremely loud but luckily I had ear plugs. It made all sorts of noises throughout the night but at least it worked. My door lock was a problem every single day. I would put my keycard into it and it would never be recognized on the first try. It took several attempts, maintenance to be called to replace batteries and new keycards but it still never worked correctly. I think the doorlocks are old and tired - need replacing. However, the staff at this hotel is outstanding. Everyone I encountered was very nice. The breakfast was better than most hotels that offer a free breakfast. Maid service was good and very speedy. Overall, this hotel served its purpose but I have to think Marriott will be or should be doing a complete renovation soon. They also should not charge $10 a day for parking - that is a bit much. The Internet was usable but slow. You could upgrade for a fee but it is 2018 and this shouldn't be necessary.

Room Tip: Get a room with a Pool view
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank DaveCI
Sara T, Guest Relations Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Orlando Lake Buena Vista in the Marriott Village, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Hi Dave - Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear about the AC unit in your room and the problems you faced with your door/keycard. We hope you can accept our deepest apologies for any inconvience this may have caused you. We are so glad to hear that our staff was friendly and helpful during your stay. We have passed your feedback regarding parking and wifi onto our management team who value guest feedback. Again thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in the future.