All reviews jw marriott the ritz lazy river water slides bedroom townhouse john young parkway jw pool grande lakes ping pong vacation club pool area corn hole zero entry shuffle board full kitchen daily activities beautiful property
Reviewed 16 September 2018

Marriott always does a good job. We stayed in a 2 B/2.5B near the lazy river. There is plenty of places to park yourself near the pool, lots of chairs etc. Bring a tube or you'll end up buying one there, it's a lazy river. We visited Epcot, SeaWorld and downtown Orlando all with in 15 minutes.

Date of stay: September 2018
1  Thank spinenthus08
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2018

Thank you for choosing Lakeshore Reserve on your recent visit to Orlando! We are pleased to hear your family enjoyed their time with us and the spacious two-bedroom villa. We do hope to welcome you back soon to a Marriott Vacation Club resort.

Reviewed 9 September 2018

I have stayed here several times and have always had a wonderful experience. Beautiful, clean, friendly staff, and lots of activities for the kids. We also enjoy having the extra space versus a standard hotel room. Pool area is a giant lazy river. Great for adults and kids! Also relatively close to the amusement parks.

Trip type: Travelled with family
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2018

Thank you for choosing Marriott Vacation Club for your vacation! We are happy you enjoyed your time at the resort and do look forward to seeing you again! #vacationgreatness

Reviewed 8 September 2018

This is wonderful spot that provides an oasis in a very busy place. Very tropical look, form the grounds to lobby to the rooms. Walking paths through out, a beautiful pool area and you can use the other properties in the hotel development that this resort is part of, including the JW and the Ritz.
We were in a two bedroom two story townhouse that was very nice. Had a great patio area overlooking the pond with lounge chairs and ceiling fans. Modern kitchen and baths, all well appointed. The only comment I do have is the resort seemed like a hike to the parks. We didnt want to drive and took Uber, but it was a bit expensive. Not a negative by any means, just make sure you plan. One item I can say needs some work is the concierge. They seemed to be confusion as the person was recently trained and not able to handle some of the issues that were occurring when I was at the desk. The one person who did know the ropes seemed more annoyed than helpful. I felt bad for the staff member and management needs to remember how important your CSR folks are. They are the face of your resort, dont let them drown only to be saved by a crabby alternative.
But, again, overall this a fabulous resort and if we are ever back in Orlando we will stay here.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank kcWI

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your time with us! Thank you for your review and for letting us know about your visit on TripAdvisor. Our team looks forward to seeing you again soon at a Marriott Vacation Club Resort!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

My 5 children and I were so fortunate to have a positively wonderful 9 night stay at this most lovely resort. 1 night in a 3 bedroom TownHouse and 8 nights in a 2 bedroom TownHouse. Everything... I mean everything about this property is top notch quality. Clean, comfortable, great location, wonderful staff and service all around from the accommodations all the way to Blossoms bar and the kids treehouse center. Always felt very safe. Always clean and bug free! The TownHouse was perfect! Clean , so comfortable, we loved it and the beds were wonderful. Great space to spread out and feel at home! The treehouse had fun crafts activities... wish they had more. My kids, my 3 girls especially looked foward to any crafts and tshirt tye dying and mug painting.. the staff was always very kind and accommodating. Blossoms was staffed with lovely man and woman (I wish I could remember their names.. we had great food , great service. The pool/lazy river was just beautiful and clean, we bought tubes and the kids loved it, never felt overcrowded, towels were quality and wonderfully conveniently located, slide was lots of fun for kids and the few lawn games and lawn area was so nice right outside blossoms near the pool. Front desk was always friendly!
My kids and I MUST thank Esteban! Marriott Lakeshore Reserve is so very lucky to have such a wonderful truly outstanding manager and so were my kids and I so very lucky he was on duty the night we arrived in Orlando! Thank you Esteban! If my kids didn't have to go back to school, We all would have loved a few more nights there. We WILL be returning! This will be the ONLY resort I book us at going forward. we can't wait to return! Thank you lakeshore and Esteban for making this such a wonderful resort and giving us such a wonderful comfortable and clean stay! See you again soon...

Trip type: Travelled with family
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your visit to Lakeshore Reserve with your family! We are so happy to hear that everyone enjoyed their 9 night stay with us. The townhouse is a great option for a family gathering and makes you feel like you are right at home. Your kind words for the team are also appreciated! We do hope to welcome your family back again soon for more #vacationgreatness

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Stayed here last year to attend a conference that was being held at the JW next door. The JW was booked and because I have a Marriott Rewards, I was able to stay here for a reasonable price. Staff were friendly and a couple of mornings I asked for a golf cart to take me over to the JW, which was convenient. I was in 3201 in the Messina Bldg, which isn't far from the spacious lobby. The parking lot is gated for safety and there is plenty of parking. My room had a kitchenette, dining table for 4, living room with a sleeper sofa, balcony with an additional table for 4 and king bed. The bathroom was spacious and some toiletries were provided. Note, the water smelled coming out of the shower faucet. I had plenty of towels, pillows and the kitchen was well stocked with utensils, dishes, paper towels, detergent, etc. The room was clean and relatively quiet, although I could hear the people in room 3203 every time they came in/out of the room; be courteous and try not to let your door slam. I didn't use the pool or the Marketplace, but I did enjoy walking around the grounds. And hands down, the Lakeshore Reserve has by far one of the best fitness centers I've used at a hotel and to have it all to myself was an extra bonus!! Would definitely stay here again and would recommend if you are looking for some tranquility.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
MarriottVacationClub, Customer Care Manager at Marriott's Lakeshore Reserve, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2018

It's wonderful to hear you enjoyed your stay at Lakeshore Reserve while attending a conference! Thank you for your five-star review and for sharing your experience with fellow travelers. We look forward to seeing you again on a future trip to Orlando.