“Absolutely lovely, the accomoation is a very...”
other traveller has booked this property

Review of Luxurious

Beautiful Vista Cay Heated Pool & Clubhouse
Relax by the Pool at Vista Cay
Vista Cay Jacuzzi Area
Clubhouse View of Lake Cay-Sea World on Other Side
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Portuguese first
Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Absolutely lovely, the accomoation is a very important part of our vacation, and this one was perfect!”
Reviewed 6 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

Highly recommended vacation rental at Vista Cay! We were delighted with this " home away from home" for our week long vacation. It was very clean, cozy and super well equipped. The bedrooms are spacious and the beds very comfortable. The location is excellent - a very short drive to the parks and tourist attractions. There is also a decent sized shopping plaza (food, supermarket, nail salon etc...) a very short walking distance away. Perfect. We wanted a quieter place to get back to every night after the hectic days at the parks :) We would love to come back to Orlando again in the near future and this is where we would love to stay! Bill is very nice and a pleasure to work with, very prompt with any questions I had.
Very happy with our choice here!! :)

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Very cozy and clean. A warm, welcoming home away from home.
Liked least: Our experience was awesome - there is nothing at all we disliked.
Travelling group: Young Children
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
11 Nov 2016
Thank you so much for your review Deirdre. It is greatly appreciated. I am glad the unit met your needs and you found it very comfortable. I hope to have the opportunity to host you again in the future. Thanks again. Best Regards, Bill
MahCarren...
Sao Luis, MA
“Exceeds expectations, awesome location, perfect house!”
Reviewed 17 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Let me begin by saying that Bill was great and made it easy for us to trust him and decide to book with him (also, with all the wonderful reviews, it was hard to decide otherwise). I’m glad to be able to honestly also leave a great review for this place.

# About the house #
The high expectations that my family and I had for this house were achieved and exceeded! The photos are absolutely accurate. It has everything that is described on here and we arrived to the hometown to find it absolutely neat and clean. Kitchen supplies for cooking were all there and we had plates, glasses, silverware and bowls for all 7 of us, easily. The water is heated fast and properly throughout the house, the showers have strong water and there is a proper amount of towels to our disposition in every bathroom/toilet. Beds and pillows are absolutely comfortable (pillows are big, so I would suggest bringing your own if you prefer them on the flatter side), sheets and blankets are provided, they were clean and seemed new. TVs worked fine. The carpet in the whole house makes it extra comfy. We were 7 people staying there and no one has any complaints, just really great stuff!

# On site experience #
We needed some assistance once we got there and Lin (the manager on site) helped us immediately, always being very nice. The neighborhood was quiet and friendly. People at Vista Kay’s front desk helped us ordering pizza and a cab, always very polite and helpful as well.

# Location #
If you’re also planning to go to the parks, this house is in a great location! It’s a 15 minutes’ drive to Universal and a 20 minutes’ drive to Disney, so you’re basically in the middle of the two complexes. There is a drugstore (Walgreens) around the corner of Vista Cay and there are a Subway, a Chinese Restaurant, a Dunkin Donuts and some more good places to eat in a 5 minutes’ walk distance. Walmart is also a short drive away (not even 10 minutes), plus you also have a Publix right there.

I was absolutely happy staying at this house and my family was emphatic to say I made a wonderful choice, everybody was super satisfied and it was sad to leave the house after such a great vacation. Thank you for everything, Bill and Lin!

Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
20 Dec 2015
Thank you so much for your review Solange and I am glad the town home met your needs. Vista Cay is in a great location to reach all that Orlando has to offer in a matter of minutes as you stated. Thanks again and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future. Best Regards, Bill
RhonJohn2...
Goulds, Canada
“Awesome Townhouse”
Reviewed 18 September 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Loved 100 Cool Breeze Drive townhouse. Attention to detail is evident. Communication is fantastic. The house is very clean. The resort pool and amenities are awesome. The only criticism are a couple of the beds are worn and old. I did pass the information on to the owner who was very accepting of the information. If they were changed then the place would be a 5+++++. Do not hesitate to rent from this owner. He is great!

Stayed August 2015, travelled with family

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location and space!
Liked least: The beds
Travelling group: Teenagers
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
27 Sep 2015
Thank you for your review Rhonda and your feedback. I look at feedback from my guests, good or not so good, as an opportunity to improve my units and keep them up to snuff since it is my guests who I am trying to please. No one wants to be disappointed after spending their hard earned money. Thanks again and I hope to have the opportunity of hosting you and your family again in the future.

Nelmsey
Cardiff
“A wonderful stay.”
Reviewed 5 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015
person found this review helpful

We stayed 6 nights late July early August with our 2 older adult children (18 & 21).It was just the base we needed wonderfully comfortable clean and very spacious.We were able to truly spread out and unwind.
The place does not disappoint it looks just like the photos and is only a 10/15 min drive from Orlando International Airport which is a huge plus after a long journey.Also it was the same journey time to Orlando resorts which is why we chose it as we were wanting to see the Harry Potter rides etc.This was a huge bonus.It is also very well placed for travelling east or west on days out.
The Vista Cay Resort was immpecably clean and very pleasant with a nice pool and lots of sun loungers on offer.
There is a good supermarket very near Publix which I would recommend cf to Walmart.Thank you Bill for a wonderful stay you have a great property.I would highly recommend for a guaranteed enjoyable stay.

6 Sep 2015
Thank you for your review Ruth. It is greatly appreciated. I am so glad you enjoyed the town home and it met your needs. Vista Cay is in a great location and very close to all that Orlando has to offer. Thanks again Ruth and I hope to have the opportunity to host you and your family again in the future.

Abby0182
Jackson, Michigan
“We are so happy we chose this beautiful town home!”
Reviewed 28 May 2015 for a stay in May 2015

My husband and I couldn't have been happier with our stay! Everything was wonderful. The town home was spacious, modern, well equipped and super clean. I truly can't say enough good things about our stay. Staying here was so convenient. Theme parks are close, there's a grocery store right down the road, and we were even able to do laundry here during our trip. The pool was huge and clean and the staff was friendly. There's an entire strip of restaurants just a few miles away. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again and would recommend others to do the same! Thank you, Bill for a wonderful place to stay and for the timely communication. We wish we were still there!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 25-34
9 Jun 2015
Thank you so much for your review Abby. I am glad the unit met your needs. I hope the wedding went well and you and your husband come back again in the future. Thanks again.

Bill
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing