Ways to Experience Magic Kingdom Park
10 494
4 997
1 963
1 430
All reviews magic kingdom space mountain splash mountain fast pass haunted mansion small world pirates of the caribbean seven dwarfs mine train peter pan magical place main street thunder mountain happiest place on earth jungle cruise winnie the pooh buzz lightyear disney world
2 473 - 2 478 of 63 779 reviews
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

As much as I've visited Disney in the pass and have extremely enjoyed myself. I did not feel that way this time around. The lines were excessive. You had to do fast pass by a scheduled time. Which meant you couldn't go too far in another area because you needed to race back to get on that ride. I took my partner and my brother who had nrver been there and when I went to make reservations at my favorite restaurant by the castles, I was told it was booked 6 months in advance. I didnt even know I was going to Florida 3 months prior let alone make reservations 6mos in advance. All the restaurants were booked like that. Definitely a turn off. I think this was my last time going to magic kingdom.

5  Thank diana0131
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

My family and I always have a goodtime when we go. We are always prepared to wait for the rides and the key to making sure your little ones are more focused on the fun than the time it takes to wait. Always carry a back pack with emergency snack and small bottles of water. This will keep your little ones happy and calm while you make it to your next destination. My favorite part of the kingdom park is the live show and the parade.This is a very good experience for a family. Every visit creates a new memory.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

This place is a joke and not worth the money at all. Used to be brilliant and special but the under investment in the parks, crazy costs to patrons, massive long line caused by constant over-capacity (new hotels all the time being built no new space for the extra guests in the parks). The fast pass system is a total clumbsy nightmare. Cuts out the fun and spontaneous nature of being able to wonder around at your own pace doing things as you see them. Now has to be approached as a military excerices fine tuning your hours and fast pass times which ultimately is a waste of time anyway because all the suitable times for rides will have been booked up ages ago, before you even arrive! If not completely booked up altogether (not to mention loads of rides constantly not open). A total joke, a local told me he booked rides months in advance so what chance do outside tourists have? (who I might add bring a lot of money into the local economy). The old fast pass system was at least fair to everyone.
Just not a goodplace to go anymore. Very sad.

Date of experience: October 2017
12  Thank Jon W
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Fun and adveturous. The park is more enjoyable when you use the fast pass. The first day I went I didn't have fast pass and the wait in the lines were a bit too long and tiring. The second day I made sure I had all my fast pass adventures ready and it was great. Had a blast.

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank Ann C
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

Although it was an extremely warm day, which is to be expected since it's in Florida and it's June, we still had a very enjoyable time. Personally I love the shows. Did not see one that I didn't enjoy, both live and animated. The friends that I was with love the rides so they did the usual Space mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Thunder mountain.

The Castle is so graceful and beautiful, just loved it all. The live singing shows there were amazing.

Love the Magic!