“Creative doughnuts”
Review of Voodoo Doughnut

Voodoo Doughnut
Ranked #54 of 296 Quick Bites in Orlando
Reviewed 28 June 2018

We stopped by Voodoo doughnuts after always seeing a line. They have an asortment of flavors. Chocolate with coconuts was my favorite. They have an oreo one that is huge. Interesting décor once inside. I say, try them all. with caution..

Date of visit: June 2018
Connie C, Guest Relations Manager at Voodoo Doughnut, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Thank you for visiting Voodoo! I like the chocolate coconut cake doughnut as well! Next time you stop by I also recommend trying the chocolate old fashioned. It's so good I'm getting hungry just thinking about it! :)
Thank you for sharing about your visit, we can't wait to see you again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

Voodoo donuts is very tasty and very sweet.. I didn’t finish my cause it was so sweet I tried to orange one on a stick and the blueberry both were really good but to sweet for me.. and the price is fine I believe I didn’t pay more than 2 dollars a donut but the wait is crazy so I went early in the morning since I was staying on universal property.. and no line and I tried at like 6 at night and it was a 45 min wait

Date of visit: June 2018

Thank you for visiting Voodoo Doughnut. I sincerely apologize that we did not meet all of your expectations. Would you mind emailing me at cwguestservices@universalorlando.com with a copy of your review so that I may address your experience directly?

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

There is such a huge selection of doughnuts on offer here, I would think everyone will be able to find one they love.

I went for the portland cream, which was excellent, my husband had a raspberry romeo, also fantastic.

We loved the voodoo doughnut but it was so huge, we ended up sharing it the next day!

Date of visit: June 2018

Hi Victoria! The Portland Cream is my favorite, I applaud your choice!
Thank you for taking the time to share about your visit with us. Next time you stop in you have to try the Universal Orangesicle. It's our newest doughnut and it's exclusive to our location here at CityWalk Orlando. If you like the Portland Cream, I promise you will love the Orangesicle! :)

See you next time!

Reviewed 25 June 2018

We were in Orlando for the weekend and got donuts everyday there's all different kinds all good the only thing is that there's always a wait about 20 min outside then inside. So if you don't have time you cant get your donuts the best time to come is when the park opens. Will be back.

Date of visit: June 2018

Hi Rosa! Thank you for sharing about your visit. I'm thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us so much that you had to keep coming back for more! Have you tried the Universal Orangesicle doughnut yet? It's our newest doughnut and exclusive to our location here at CityWalk Orlando! A must try for your next visit. :)

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

I loved all the options. There was a line but it moved fast. Employees were great. A few tables inside in case you don't want to wait to eat that donut.

Date of visit: June 2018

Hi Heather! Thank you for sharing about your experience. I'm thrilled that you enjoyed our vast selection of doughnuts. We certainly have something for everyone's tastes. My personal favorite is the Portland Cream! I highly recommend picking one (or two..) up on your next visit! :)