Reviews (5 930)
3 698
1 520
3 698
1 520
All reviews lazy river convention center the executive lounge david's club pool area great hotel covered walkway fire pit adult pool basketball court quiet pool international drive self parking resort fee attending a conference great pool sea world
219 - 224 of 5 930 reviews
Reviewed 26 June 2018 via mobile

I‘ve been there for a business trip. Friendly welcome, but my announcement of a late arrival wasn‘t confirmed. The room was big enough, clean, the room mate didn‘t use the vac cleaner until my last day. The bathroom was fine, but the shower furred up. The shower gel was only replenished on demand. For breakfast I got vouchers, because they don‘t habe an executive lounge, so not the same service as usually for gold members, also the afternoon reception is more or less a joke, they give you a voucher for a soft drink. I spent around 1800 $ for 5 days, the value for money ratio was only average even being a hhonors member.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Chris M, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Mchenchef,
Thank you for your recent 4 star Tripadvisor review We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are sorry to hear you did not feel value for price paid. I have shared this feedback with our leadership team. We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you on a future visit.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

The Hilton Orlando is a terrific property. It is large and conveniently located, but what was definitely the best was the pool area. It was huge and perfect for a family. There was a water slide at one end, a great bar and grill, water basketball hoops, a fountain in a shallow walk-out end, and a number of smaller private areas for many activities. Near the pool was an area for games, hair braiding and more. The very best part was the beautiful lazy river that had waterfalls, water cannons and more. Yes, the rooms were nice, clean, spacious and had great views of either the pool (the best) or Sea World (where you could watch their fireworks at night), but the pool area was definitely the best!

Room Tip: Ask for a high floor overlooking the pool.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Chris M, General Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear TJ7334,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. It is great you were able to take advantage of the many recreational amenities our property has to offer. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Great hotel located near the convention centre. Its only a short walk from the meetings. Shuttle ride takes ten minutes. Breakfast near the pool area is good with plenty of fresh items. Service is also excellent. Gym and pools are big and convenient. It was indeed a memorable stay. The wifi was fast but the signing in process was very annoying and also on gets logged out way too often

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear nianigil,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our property was convenient for your visit to the convention center. We appreciate your feedback as well about the internet - we are addressing these concerns and hope to have them resolved soon. We look forward to seeing you on a future visit.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

Hilton is your standard business hotel. The rooms felt slightly dated. Room service actual service was great (people) but goodness I am going to have to fight with my internal company on per down for the pizza, salad and coffee - it cost the entire day’s per down and it was crappy. For some reason my cheese pizza was Smokey and the green salad was some Romain leaves sprinkled with ‘kale’ leaves if that and croutons.

But what burned me most was the Wi-FI- which I need as I normally have to do work early in morning or evening before meetings and the convention. I had to keep logging back in every hour- pain! Even though signal strength was high.

Ultimately I am giving it 3 stars as the room was clean and the staff gracious. Too bad the amenities were not as good.

1  Thank Larissaluvstravel
Justin F, Manager at Hilton Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2018

Dear Larissaluvstravel,
Thank you for your recent comments on Tripadvisor. We are sorry to hear we did not exceed your expectations with our food options. I have shared your comments about the internet access with our leadership team. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This is a lovely hotel. Check us in was fast and efficient. The check in staff was friendly, courteous and very pleasant. My room on the 9th floor had a nice view of the swimming pool and Sea World. The room was spacious and tastefully furnished. The mattress was a little too soft for me and the pillows too hard. I much prefer a firm mattress for my bad back and soft feather pillows. The room was clean and maid service excellent although the day I arrived the milk the hotel provided had curdled and the conditioner and body lotion was half empty. Nevertheless, when I rang reception to complain about the curdled milk and used body lotion and hair conditioner they supplied me with lots more of each. The Bistro restaurant where I had breakfast every morning was excellent. They had eggs cooked to order and the Waiters and Waitresses were excellent and polite. There was a reasonable selection of food and fruit for breakfast. I had a very comfortable stay at the Hilton in Orlando apart from the mattress and pillows.

Dear Leslie L,
Thank you for your recent 5 star Tripadvisor review. We are so pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and our team made a lasting impression and were able to assist you throughout the duration of your stay. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you on a future visit.