Review Highlights
I missed my trip by Megabus.

I booked reservations from Forte Lauderdale, FL, to Miami. The bus was to originate from Orlando... read more

Reviewed 5 November 2019
tapanmondal
Edmonton, Canada
Customer service

Worst customer services, ask for help they don’t care he was so rude never will send my mother in... read more

Reviewed 14 February 2021
GlobeTrotting691065

Recommended experiences in and around Orlando
from US$171,99
from US$59,99
from US$56,69
from US$66,67
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2020

my nephew, niece and their grandma took Mega Bus from Atlanta to Orlando. it was a great trip. Week days seem better then weekends. Holiday can be a bit much.

Date of experience: February 2020
2  Thank MissBillW
Reviewed 18 February 2020

The bus driver lied to me about a location and The representatives are compulsive robotic liars! Shut down Megabus!

Date of experience: February 2020
Reviewed 3 January 2020 via mobile

Only real complaint is this place needs a SIGN! There’s decals on the door, but if you aren’t careful you could miss it.
Check in was fast, ride was easy.

Reviewed 13 December 2019

Since MegaBus asked for a review of the trip I didn't take:

As I said several times, I’m extremely disappointed that your company doesn’t offer a reasonable re-booking process. I’m okay with not refunding my money - but forcing me to re-book for a trip I’m not planning just to hold the money I’ve already given you as a credit AND changing a new booking fee? Ridiculous.

The cost of losing a customer based on a silly policy that you can certainly do something to resolve is extremely poor business on your part. I called twice and emailed once looking for a reasonable resolution that you don’t seem to offer. I took one trip previously on your service and had a very good experience.

You now have my money for a trip I didn’t take and it’s the last money you’ll ever get from me. 0 stars and I will leave the review wherever publicly available for others to read.

Robert

Reviewed 8 December 2019

The bus was a no show and customer service is rude and will not refund our fair... I guess that’s what you get with a low cost low service like them. Buyer beware