Open today: 14:00 - 00:00

Reviews (4 238)
4 238 results
3 309
3 309
All reviews go karts sky coaster white lightning bumper cars freedom flyer gator spot unlimited rides rip curl ferris wheel amusement park all ages day pass orlando area blast skycoaster parks kissimmee
Selected filters
53 - 58 of 4 238 reviews
Reviewed 25 February 2021

Big thanks to Dorilys on keeping the rides sanitized ... way better than any other amusement parks in the area who only tells use to use hand sanitizer before and after the ride..Huge kudos to the funspot management and staff on enforcing the cleanliness of the park me and kids will be returning.. Especially because we re-newed our season passes for only $65

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Ik this is Late but, But HUGE thanks to Dorilys & Denzel for Dealing with my kids on Rides last Saturday... They had a blast we will be returning soon

Reviewed 24 February 2021

I had a great time and will be back! I went on multiple days recently and the rides are a lot of fun including White Lightning! I hope they continue to add more of the new track they are trying.

Elysia and Siulannese are amazing at the bar. They made the visits fun and personable. Frank and the people at the rides were awesome! Keep this place fun, affordable, and safe please!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

This was one of the best experiences I had at a bar, let alone a amusement park bar. Siulannese was the best bartender I’ve talked to!!

Reviewed 24 February 2021

Siulannese was an amazing bartender! She was so friendly, make great recommendations and made our first experience 10x better. Make sure you go see her at the Sky Diner and get her AMAZING long island!