US$102
Free cancellation until 22/07
US$179
US$174
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
Free cancellation until 24/07
US$739
US$595
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$760/night.

Reviews (6 741)
6 741 results
4 442
1 603
4 442
1 603
All reviewsharvest bistrola lucelazy riverdisney parksdisney viewkids eat freepool areahollywood studiosbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffetgreat poollobby barself parkingresort feenear disneythe buszero entry
57 - 62 of 6 741 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have nothing bad to say at all about this place. The rooms were very comfortable, the facilities were immaculate, the staff was friendly beyond all expectations (I was even greeted with a smile when I locked myself out of my room after returning from an evening out at who-knows-what-time AM), but what takes the cake is the pool (or should I say pools?). About 5 steps out out the door is a series of artistically-designed pools and decks all linked together with a lazy river. Cabanas are available as well as a variety of places to lay out in either sun or shade. 2 hot tubs, a bunch of shallow areas for kids (plus their own wading pool), all with a view of the golf club. I've never seen anything like it. I will absolutely be coming back next time I have business in the area!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Viper426
Deana H, Guest Relations Manager at Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Viper426,

Thank you for your five star review! I am so pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable stay and experienced our hotel amenities and services. It is great that you got to experience our amazing lazy river as I think it is the best way to relax after a long day. Your stay is important to us and I was so happy we were able to provide you with great service to make a wonderful trip filled with great service. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

First time we went we weren't impressed to the standards we expected. 2nd and 3rd time were wonderful. This is now one of our favorite Orlando Hotels. We always love the breakfast buffet and have made lasting memories here.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family

Dear Nursing2012star,

Thank you for your wonderful review! I am so pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable stay and experienced our hotel amenities and services. It is great to hear you have been enjoying your stays with us the more that you visit and that you have made lasting memories with us. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay and will be seeing your for a fourth visit!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This property is a large complex co-located with the Waldorf in the Bonnet Creek/Disney Springs area of the Disney World Resort. It has what looked to be a nice golf course (did not play) and had a great pool area complete with a very nice lazy river and water slide.

The hotel itself had several on-site restaurants, with more available at the Waldorf, yet there were also many off-site options very close by.

We used the park shuttle buses a couple of times, and they worked just fine, but in the end we ended up using Uber most of the time as we did not want to be tied to the bus schedules and the non-direct routes (they tend to service multiple locations to be more efficient).

Being a Hilton Gold member had the benefit of a restaurant credit, which worked quite well for breakfast.

Overall it was a very nice stay and should we again take a trip were we do not stay at a Disney property we would certainly consider staying here again.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Dear Bucketfoot,

Thank you for your five star review! Thank you for taking the time to leave us some feedback about your visit as we love to hear from our guests about their experience with us. I was very happy to see you were able to use our Hilton Honors Gold member dining credit to explore our dining options amazing dining options. Your satisfaction is very important to us and it means a lot to hear we were able to provide a 5 out of 5 stay for you and that you were able to relax and enjoy yourself during your visit. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The staff was very courteous and prompt in addressing any concerns. The pool was beautiful and well maintained. The digital room key card on my cell phone was an added bonus. A small bottle of wine was $25 in their market store, but still convenient if you want a couple of glasses in your room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family

Dear Colette L,

Thank you for your five star review! I am so pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable stay and experienced our hotel amenities and services. I was happy to read that you had a chance to use our digital key along with spending some time in our relaxing lazy river. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall, this is a very nice hotel. I was here for a HR conference.

Check-in was a breeze, and I was able to check in early. I also utilized the digital key for the first time. The feature is super convenient.

The room and bathroom were clean. The only item that came up is that many of the outlets in my room were so worn, I had to use the only wall outlet in the room next to the bed. While concierge offered to have maintenance come by, I was not in my room most of the day and at the end of it, I did not want anyone in my room.

The hotel also texts (almost everyday) to follow up and see how the visit it going... which was fine, but a bit overboard.

The conference center was nice and the connection to the Waldorf Astoria was convenient.

There is a shuttle to Disney/Disney Springs at various hours which was convenient since I did not have a car. The Disney store was also a nice touch.

I ate at one restaurant in the hotel twice, Harvest Bistro, which was delicious! I had a steak and cheese sub with fries, and a pepperoni pizza. Service was great.

While I would stay here again, the cost can be quite high, so I probably won’t unless it’s work related again.

The hotel was convenient with restaurants, bars and the pool, all onsite.

Check out was a breeze too.

If you want to be near/very close to Disney but don’t need or want to stay on property, this is a good alternative.

All the highway is also close so if you have a car, you don’t need to drive far to get off property.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

Dear hardass84,

Thank you for your five star review! I am so pleased to see that you had such an enjoyable stay and experienced our hotel amenities and services. I was happy to read you were able to utilize our texting service for added convenience to your stay and that you had a chance to try some of our amazing dining with Harvest Bistro. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we truly appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your visit and that you enjoyed yourself while staying with us. It is our goal with each guest to provide a memorable experience and the desire to return to property and I am thrilled to see that it looks like we were able to accomplish that with your stay.