“Extremely pleased with everything!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviewed 7 August 2013 for a stay in July 2013

Nebraska
Reviewed 29 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Recommended for:
A romantic getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Luxury-minded travelers

Reviewed 15 December 2011 for a stay in December 2011

Management Response
15 Dec 2011
Hi Joseph,

I'm sorry to hear that you were unhappy about the presentation of this condo. This is the first comment relating to cleanliness we have received about this condo and we will investigate accordingly. We do ask that guests contact us upon arrival if they are unhappy about anything, this enables us to address the situation appropriately during your occupancy. I have spoken to the administration office and the late checkout fee was because you requested a 4pm departure. This condo cannot be used until the following day and therefore the fee covers some of that loss. Apologies once again and hope to see you again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing