“Great food Great service!!!”

Nona Blue Modern Tavern
Reserve with OpenTable
Nona Blue Modern Tavern is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 179 of 4 216 Restaurants in Orlando
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This was our first time here.
Christina was awesome and kept us covered up in great service!
The food was delicious.
This is our new favorite place!!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Food was great and service was top shelf! Great selection of beers at a gopd price. Food wasn't inexpensive but felt it was well worth the price. Everyone was very friendly and ready to assist you and, as stated, made you feel like you were a local. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 22 June 2018

I was on a date night with my boyfriend last night. Being new in our relationship, sometimes a new place can make or break the evening. Well, thanks to the awesome food, outstanding service, overwhelming kindness, and attentiveness that our server Maria gave us, made the night. We were on the patio and it was clear that she was busy but we never would have known it. You have a top notch server in Maria. We will definitely be back and will request her.

Keep up the good work Nona Blue!

Your newest guests Barry & Kellie

Reviewed 21 May 2018

When we came to Lake Nona, we were told we HAVE to visit Nona Blue. I was expecting a little classier restaurant based on what were told, but the decor reminded me of an upscale Applebees. The food was pretty good but I just don't think I was prepared for the type of place this is. The outside bar area is great if you're looking for a nice happy hour, but it gets VERY loud and it's hard to relax. It was crammed and the seats were uncomfortable. The drinks weren't very good. I had a martini and my husband had a whiskey drink. We've been a few times and it's always busy which is a good sign. I would say this is average but the prices tend to be on the high side of the food and service you receive. Drink prices were actually on the cheaper side though!

Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Every time I come here I have a good experience. The food is good and even when it is crowded we manage to get a table fairly quickly. It’s great for couples, families, friends... great food and drinks.