“Very interactive but not as challenging.”

Lockbusters Escape Game
Ranked #9 of 246 Fun & Games in Orlando
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Welcome to the New Generation of Escape Games. Lockbusters Escape Game provides a fully immersive, innovative experience that no other can provide. Out with traditional locks and keys and in with the new. Sail out to sea to find the Captain’s Treasure. Escape the clutches of a sadistic serial killer’s domain. Break free from the enemy army’s imprisonment.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Activities for older children
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I've played several escape rooms before, but this was the first one I've played that was multi-roomed and immersive. I accidentally picked the easiest one (Pirate) and I really wish there were more logic puzzles with locks rather than the magnetic locks. Guess I'll just need a harder room! I was really really impressed with set-up, tech, and art.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Gearson L, Manager at Lockbusters Escape Game, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your great review! We are glad that you enjoyed your Pirate Adventure, our family friendly, adventure-style room. Our Collector room plays more like a "traditional" room with locks, keys, and codes, and our Chopper Down room is currently our most difficult room, with less than a 10% escape rate. Lockbusters offers many types of rooms for many types of players. We hope to see you again in the future so that you can enjoy a more challenging experience! Thanks again!

All reviews
in 9 reviews
"blast"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I couldn't have had more fun in my life. Best use of time, well designed, hard I loved the experience

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wow! Thank you so much for the amazing review! We truly appreciate that you visited Lockbusters and had a great experience! We hope that you come back again soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We di the pirates treasure one. My kids are 9 and 14 and we all found it tricky, but great fun. We never made it out I think we would have needed another 20 mins

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so glad that you had fun searching for the lost treasure of Captain Bonefish! It doesn't matter whether you escaped or not- the important thing is that you had fun with your family! Thank you so much for the great review, and we hope to see you back again in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The atmosphere and the clues and rooms were so well designed and fun! Sam was our clue giver and she was so sweet and we escaped with 1 min 36 sec left!! The experience alone is worth every penny love being able to escape realty and worry about “sunkin treasure” even if just for an hour!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
Gearson L, Manager at Lockbusters Escape Game, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thanks so much for the great review! We are thrilled that you enjoyed your Pirate Adventure! Sam, along with the rest of our seaworthy crew, are so grateful for your appreciation. We look forward to seeing you again on future adventures!

See more reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my second time playing at LockBusters - in january I did their Chopper Down room and yesterday I did the Pirate Adventure. Their rooms are so incredibly detailed and well thought out - I’m so impressed each time. The staff is so polite and helpful. The hints they give you in the room aren’t giveaways and they aren’t vague either. They do a great job at nudging you in a good direction. Definitely one of the best Escape Companies I’ve been to.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

We are so glad that you enjoyed your Pirate Adventure as much as Chopper Down! Thank you so much for the shout out to our incredible staff, as well! They are the heart of Lockbusters. We look forward to seeing you again in the future. We have some exciting rooms coming soon! Thanks so much!