Disney's All-Star Music Resort
1 119
1 941
2 413
1 119
All reviewsfood courtfamily suitepiano poolcalypso buildingthe busjazz innrock inndisney worldmain buildingpreferred roomgift shopmagic bandsall star sportsdining planbudget hotelrooms are smalldisney transportation
FilterAll languages
19 - 24 of 5 932 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Bring your coffee pot no coffee in the room
3.00 per cup at the cafeteria . Be prepared to pay an additional parking fee of 15.00 per night to park while staying at All Star Music .
Probably will not go back . Really took a beating in the wallet .
The rooms were clean and staff were courteous !!

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank mjohnson35063
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fantastic time with my nephew and great niece. We stayed at the Disney’s All Star Music Resort which was located on Disney property. We had a family suite. The accommodations were clean and comfortable. The pool and pool activities were fantastic. The buses that were just outside the hotel doors ran every 20 minutes. You just hopped onto the bus that was going to the park you wanted to go to. The food court was great, even had fruit, yogurt, etc. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Kathy A
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I stayed at All star music for 5 nights. Sat March 24th to March 29th. We got text about 2:50pm our room was ready. It was great we could go directly to our room no need to check in desk. We were in the back in country fair on 3rd floor kind of long walk to room from the car and no luggage carts. I called for luggage assistance and was told they would send someone up. I waited 20 minutes and still no one. I decided to get my own luggage and took me 2 more trips. No one ever showed up. There was a note in the room from the GM with email address to send in case of any issues. I sent an email advising of issue and within 2
minutes I received a call and they made up for the issue by giving me 3 additional fast passes for my party of 4 for 2 of my 4 days in the parks. Those additional fast passes were really helpful. Nothing special about the room we brought out own coffee maker since they do not provide coffee in the room. The shower had excellent water pressure and hot water. For what we used the room for sleeping and taking a shower it was fine. The room is not that big. The room was clean and in good shape. The only advantage of staying on Disney property is booking the fast passes 60 days in advance and extra magic hours which we took advantage of. Now that they will be charging for parking on property, which was another nice perk before there was no charge for parking may look to stay off site in the future.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Anjcat01
Disney-Parks-Resorts, Disney Social Reviews at Disney's All-Star Music Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about your stay at All-Star Music. I’m sorry to read about the hiccup with luggage assistance upon your arrival to your room. We always want to ensure we are providing timely and efficient service, and I can see we dropped the ball. I’ll be sure to let our partners with the Resort know so that we can learn from each of our Guest’s experiences.

I am delighted that after a quick email, the Resort was able to get you back up running with a few extra Fastpasses to make up for that lost time. We know time is of the essence on any Disney vacation, so we appreciate when you reach out directly if any issues come about.

With so many great perks of staying at our Resorts, from complimentary transportation, earlier booking window for Fastpass+ selections, Extra Magic Hours, and much more, we truly hope you’ll come and visit us again real soon.

Brittany

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I was a bit skeptical after reading some reviews prior to our vacation but I should not have worried even a little bit! My 9 year old daughter and I stayed at ASMusic March 19-25, 2018. We arrived late in the evening but the cast members were very cheerful and helpful. I had done online check-in so our room was already ready prior to our arrival. We still stopped by the front desk to get directions to our room. Our room was very easy to find though and we got a great location! We were in the Rock Inn section. I had called ahead to make room requests. I had asked for certain rooms numbers (like room 11-20). The lady told me she could not request certain room numbers but I'm thinking she put a note in there because we got room 3412! Exactly where we wanted to be! Yes!!!! As close to the Preferred rooms as you can get! The Country Inn is a much longer walk, so i would try to avoid that if at all possible. Unless you don't mind walking. It was still a bit of a walk to the pool/ food court and shuttles to the parks, but it was bearable. When we arrived in our room, the first thing I did was check for black mold and bugs (as I'd read bad reviews regarding these things) but our room was immaculate! Very clean! The beds and pillows were very comfortable. We slept like babies! When we called the front desk for more blankets, housekeeping showed up within 2 minutes (and this was at about midnight). We opted out of housekeeping for the week and got a $50 gift card. Very worth it if you ask me! If you just pick up after yourself, there's no need to have the room cleaned every day. I called for more shampoo and conditioner once and they brought it right over. The pool was great also. The water was very warm. They did activities with the kids in the afternoons and my daughter had a blast! She LOVED tie-dying shirts and socks (there is a charge for the tie-dying but the pool games are free). And the kids win small prizes too! The music was nice to listen to while relaxing in the sun poolside with an adult beverage (or whatever you drink). The food court was clean and the food was good. The only issue we had was one morning we got up a little later and some high school bands had appeared overnight and the lines to get food were a mile long! So, we made sure to get up earlier and get the food court earlier after that. Problem solved! The shuttles to the parks came quickly and got us there within 15-20 minutes depending on which park we were going to. We never waited more than maybe 10 minutes for a shuttle to arrive to take us to/ from the parks. Overall, this is a great place to stay! I would definitely recommend it to anyone going to Disney on a budget!

Room Tip: Either pay a little more for the Preferred Rooms or ask for the Rock Inn section (rooms 3411-3420) are the best!
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank LTaylor5469

While taking a look at reviews when planning my own vacations, the one thing I keep in mind is taking each review with a grain of salt. I say this because what works for one person, may not work for the next. So I’m delighted you threw caution to the wind and checked in for a rockin’ good time at All-Star Music. One of the great things about booking a stay is the ability to make room requests. We can’t always accommodate every request we get, but our Front Desk works very hard to grant as many as possible, and I’m thrilled the Cast at check in was able to do just that. I also see you were able to check out a new offering called Service Your Way; it’s a great addition to give you options for what fits your family best, and it sounds like the Disney Gift Card was the way to go.

I just love the recreational activities that we have going on at all of our Resorts. Just like you mentioned, it’s a lot of fun for the kiddos and a little bit of peace for us kiddos at heart to enjoy that adult beverage. I’m delighted your daughter loved the pool games and even getting a chance to tie-dye a shirt; how cool is that! Every stay at All-Star Music is a silly symphony, and we can’t wait to make music with you on visits yet to come.

Brittany

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This time I decided to visit WDW on my own for 5 days so this review comes from a different perspective. This time I stayed at an off property hotel for an extra night because i couldn’t extend my reservation here so I came by uber and didn’t used the Magical Express for arrival. The check in process was fast as always. The girl at front desk was super helpful and made me feel welcomed back! They again offered me the Housekeeping opt out and I took it once again. This time for a 30 dollars gift card (I was hoping they did because I think is a great deal if you don’t mind that much and I brought travel sized cleaning supplies just in case).

The transportation was great. I was relying on it to have a successful solo trip and most of the time it didn’t disappoint. Just one morning I had to wait 45 minutes for a bus to HS and the line was enormous so as expected many people couldn’t get in. Aside that isolated incident they were always on time, comfortable and the system is very well organized so I’m relying on it for my next trip on October 2018 instead of renting a car (and having to pay resort parking).

The food court was always clean, never crowded and they had many options. I had chicken nuggets and pasta in 2 different occasions. It was good. I also took advantage of the refillable mug they offer, I saved a lot of money while in the resort. One bottle of coke at the vending machine is like $4 and I payed about $18 for the refillable mug so every time I left for the parks I’d refill it and the same when I get back. When I had dinner or lunch I’d also get two more refills. I would LOVE it for Disney to reactivate the mugs so I could bring back my mug next time and save a little bit of money and help the environment too.

Everything in my stay was super. I have no complaints whatsoever as always. I’ve always considered staying at value resorts because I’m just there to sleep and get ready, it offers complimentary transportation and offers you all the perks of staying on property. For me it has always been a no brainer. Now with the new resort parking rates I will start to think twice before making a decision and prioritize my overall activities while I’m in Orlando. If Im just going to WDW then most definitely I will be using Disney transportation. If I’m also going shopping, visiting Universal and other Orlando attractions or parks and I’ll be renting a car, then maybe it’s going to be cheaper to stay off property.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo

This sounds like quite a successful visit, especially as a first time flying solo; thanks so much for letting us know about your experience. You’ve listed out some great tips that our other Guests should take note of - from the Service Your Way option to decline housekeeping service in exchange for a gift card to the refillable Resort mugs to save you a little on those morning coffee refills and evening soda hydrations, you’ve got this down!

We know that our recent decision to fall in line with industry standards and have a fee for overnight parking at our Resorts has an impact on the vacations that our Guests choose to spend with us. I truly appreciate your perspective on this policy change and how it will potentially change the way you vacation in the Orlando area. We’re constantly relying on feedback from our Guests to play an integral role in our decision making, so thank you for sharing your thoughtful input; please know it’s been received by the appropriate Leadership teams.

Now that you’ve embarked on the wonder of a Disney vacation all on your own, I’ll be waiting to read about your next adventure with us!

Holly