US$185
US$133
US$266
US$228
  • Restaurant
Caribe Royale Orlando(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$134
  • Restaurant
Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista(Orlando)(Great Value!)
US$124
US$118
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

US$161
US$131
HolidayInn.com
US$133
US$108
Priceline
US$595
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$672/night.

Reviews (5 102)
5 102 results
3 054
1 132
3 054
1 132
All reviewswater taxibeach poolexpress passcity walkwest wingbay viewopera singersmama dellasitalian themethe club loungebeautiful hotelboat rideuniversal orlandoearly admissionharry potterfast passroyal pacific
67 - 72 of 5 102 reviews
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Would more could you ask for? Great location on Universal’s property. Front desk staff was very welcoming and helpful. We stayed in the Club level. Incredible, great service from the club staff. Having breakfast, snacks, “dinner” and late sweets where great!!! Every staff member we encountered in the whole hotel were extremely happy to help. No matter how big or small the request. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts
LPBHManager, General Manager at Loews Portofino Bay Hotel at Universal Orlando, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you for your comments regarding your stay. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed the amenities of our club level accommodations, which include continental breakfast, afternoon snacks, evening hors d’oeuvres and desserts. I will certainly share it with our team members, who work tirelessly to provide an exceptional experience to our valued guests. Our goal is to delight our guests with a taste of ‘la dolce vita’ – the sweet life, and we are so happy your stay embodied this idea.

We hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back to Loews Portofino Bay Hotel on your next visit to Orlando!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Loved loved. Loved this property. Great food. Staff couldn’t have been more attentive. So much to do at the hotel. The pools were the nicest we have seen. Starbucks on property was perfect. We loved this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Loews Hotels and Resorts

Thank you for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you would recommend the Loews Portofino Bay hotel after your experience.

We are pleased you enjoyed some of the special perks of staying on-site, such as the Beach Pool and the Starbucks. I will certainly share it with our team members, who work tirelessly to provide an exceptional experience to our valued guests.When your travels bring you back to Orlando, we hope to welcome you back to Loews Portofino Bay Hotel.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I would stay again. the room was very clean and roomy The beds and pillow where comfortable as well. I didn't go to the pool but the kids said it was nice, the staff was very pleasant and helpful. Easy access to the parks, you also enjoy one hour before everyone else.

1  Thank sandracO6078NS

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are glad that you enjoyed our attentive staff and our supremely comfortable rooms. We are very proud to offer the ultimate way to experience the Universal Orlando theme parks, with Early Park Admission.

We hope that you have an opportunity to visit the on-site hotels again, as it would be a pleasure to welcome you back.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

There is no need to leave the property however, should you choose to, there is no need to drive!!! Shuttles, walking distance, water taxi, bike taxi. So much to do on the property and only walking distance to city Walk and Universal Studios

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank 277cheryl

Thank you for your comments. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! Our complimentary water taxi service to and from the Universal Orlando theme parks is a widely popular service that we are glad to offer.

Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

First time staying at a Lowe’s hotel. The property itself is nice , I love the concept. The details though need some attention, paint smears on the ceiling in the hall and dirty baseboards everywhere, in the room and in halls. Humidity stains on the ceiling in the restroom. The rooms were nice and the restrooms were some of the largest I’ve seen. Carpet appeared to be clean and the beds were comfortable, but I wish the shower had been larger. Had a maintenance issue the first 5 minutes in the room - shower was clogged and needed serious attending which is incredibly disappointing given the amount of money I spent at the hotel. Customer service was average, however I did appreciate the text feature to contact the front desk. This is a personal gripe, but I really do not understand spending so much to stay at a hotel and then being nickle and dimed to have my luggage taken to my room or to pay for self parking. They literally would not allow me to even use a luggage cart because it was to “stay with luggage services”. This should be an included amenity if you factor the cost. Asked for late checkout because our flight was so late and was told noon was the latest only to find out that other guests received an even later checkout - really not classy to treat guest differently.
Couldn’t use my Starbucks rewards at the Starbucks and they didn’t carry my go-to meal, also would not reload my card.
Proximity to the parks was nice and different methods of included transportation was also nice. The boats were the easiest and fastest ways to the park. I like the use of the room key to pay for everything, but wish it was an arm band or something easier to carry.
We were there to celebrate my daughters birthday, absolutely nothing was provided to help celebrate the day.
I’m not sure if I would go back, but I might check out another Lowe’s hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank nainar777

Thank you for your comments. We constantly look for ways to improve our product and services and from time to time, this includes enhancements to the property to create a more vibrant atmosphere for our guests. I apologize for the issues you noted and can assure you our priority is to provide a truly comfortable and memorable experience for all of our guests. We hope you will come back to visit us, and trust you will be impressed with our commitment to a superior product.