“Summer Vacation 2018”
other travellers have booked this property
View of clubhouse, waterpark
View of water slide Evening view of clubhouse waterpark
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
View of water slide
Evening view of clubhouse waterpark
Modern villa close to the clubhouse/waterpark
Dining Room
Main bathroom on 2nd fl
King Suite on 2nd floor
King Suite bathroom
Resort in the evening
View of waterslide from adult pool
Highland Reserve Golf
Full gym
View of volley ball court and pool table
View of lazy river and water slide
Tiki Bar
Lazy river
Movie Night at the Resort-Great way to end the evening
24 Hour check in Reception Desk
Swimming till 11:00 pm
Full on site arcade-great for the rainy days
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Candace K
“Summer Vacation 2018”
Reviewed 8 July 2018 for a stay in July 2018

Really nice resort! The owner kept in touch with us and made sure everything was great. We didn’t have any problems. It was really clean with a super nice pool area. Very family oriented and close to Disney. ❤️

22 Jul 2018
Hi Candace
Thank you for reviewing my home. I am happy that it met your standards. Your comfort and satisfaction are my highest priority during your stay. I would love to have you back in the future and would happily give you a discount upon your return.
jp0rt
Peoria, Illinois
“Wonderful stay”
Reviewed 13 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Rooms were great 3 bathrooms. Saved time
Only negative was pool closed frequently half hour drive to Disney and Universal would stay again

28 Jun 2018
Thank you for taking the time to review my home. I am glad that you enjoyed the home. Sorry about the pool closures, I am sure that it had everything to do with the weather. I would love to have you again.
epy2164
Miami, Florida
“Weekend trip”
Reviewed 20 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Place very spacious,close to parks and publix supermarket. Beautiful pool, unfortunately it rained the whole time. It was closed most of the time so we couldn't enjoy it. Highly recommend. Ensure you bring soap and shampoo. Remembering it's not a hotel. Also bring your own pool towels. They have but you have to give a $10 deposit for each.

5 Jun 2018
Hi Gelcys
Thank you for your kind review. I am sorry for the weather not cooperating with you. I was unaware of the deposit for towels and I will look into providing them for my guests in the future.
Laura
milyndajb...
“Rain Rain Go Away!!!”
Reviewed 15 May 2018 for a stay in May 2018

Booking was very easy and any questions I had was answered immediately. The host was very transparent in her response and I really appreciated the clear instruction binder found on premises. Check in was simple which I was very worried due to my late arrival. The vacation rental was very clean and spacious. Kudos to the host!!!!

29 May 2018
Hi Milynda Thank you for your kind words. It is nice to know that your questions were answered, and the check in process went well. It is most important that all of our guests have a great experience in my home. I look forward to your return. Laura
PR G
“Ideal for Large Families and Repeat Guests”
Reviewed 24 April 2018 for a stay in April 2018
person found this review helpful

My family and I (a group of 7) stayed for a week in April of this year. We had high expectations based on all the high reviews and were not disappointed. Laura and her husband provided excellent communication throughout the process even while I was still deciding if this was the right rental six months in advance of our trip. Payment was simple as was checkin on our first day. During checkin, I witnessed the stress experienced by other vacationers who had booked through other management companies and was so grateful I had chosen wisely. The villa is very nice and well decorated for a vacationer. It was clean and well stocked with most things a traveler might need. The bedroom setup was perfect for our family; the kids loved the twin beds. We had plenty of privacy within and around the home because of the villa’s layout and guest turnover in surrounding units. The front door is equipped with a special key code lock, which ensured our unit was secure. I was particularly impressed by the strategic placement of nightlights throughout the unit. Navigating a foreign space is tricky enough but try doing it in the dark. The washer/dryer and dishwasher were very much appreciated and worked perfectly. We were a very short walk from the clubhouse and pool. The pool is awesome! We considered that an important part of our vacation rental choice and were more than pleased with what we got. The kids loved the arcade and I appreciated the small store adjacent the pool where I was able to buy pool tubes for the lazy river. It’s a really nice gated community, very secure. We were literally right behind a Publix grocery store. There were plenty of other stores and a gas station as well. There was even an ATM. The only thing missing was a Dunkin Donuts, but that was a short drive up the road. The community is also centrally located in Florida. We were roughly 1 hour and 45 minutes from either coast and about 25 minutes from Disney World when traffic patterns and conditions are factored in. When we left Magic Kingdom one night, we confronted a tremendous amount of exiting traffic congesting on the highway but had no trouble finding an alternate route back to the rental. We were so happy with our rental experience that we will be rebooking this villa from Laurasvillas from now on. Thank you Laura for giving me a home away from home in Florida!

25 Apr 2018
Hi Prima, thank you for your thoughts regarding my home and the resort. It is my highest priority for you to enjoy your vacation. I am glad the resort fulfilled your expectations as you can see we are making many improvements to the amenities. I look forward to your return. Best wishes, Laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing