“Vacation home”
other travellers have booked this property
Lazy River
Waterpark Resort with 2 pools, waterslide, lazy river, full spa, golf, and more Regal Palms Resort
Check Availability
Premium Largest Home in Resort & Close to the Clubhouse(Phase 1), Free Upgrades
resort
Twin bedroom
Movie Night
Thursday Evening is Movie Night!
Having fun in the lazy river!
Slide
View of slide and pool
pool
Having fun going down the slide!
Having lunch with good friends
tiki bar/pool table
Hair braiding at the resort
Full gym
shower and slide
slide
Horseback riding on Sundays
Front desk check in
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Gina P
“Vacation home”
Reviewed 9 July 2018 for a stay in June 2018

Home was very clean and comfortable.Great place to bring children for the summer. Pool was fun and poolside bar was exceptional. Home was very close to all the theme parks which was a plus. Only down fall was that grilling areas were farther than expected. Can't wait go go back for my next vacation!

15 Jul 2018
Hi Gina

Thank you for your kind review, I am glad that the home was up to par and I hope to serve you well in the future
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in June 2018

24 Jun 2018
Hi Glen
Thank you for taking the time to review your vacation. Your satisfaction with the home and the resort is my greatest concern. I am glad the home was up to your standards. I would love to have you back next year!!!!!!!!
Darechase
“Cheer competition in Orlando”
Reviewed 18 June 2018 for a stay in May 2018

We rented this unit for a week because our daughters had a big cheer comp at the ESPN center. Very clean, well kept. Beautiful unit! The pool area was very nice and relaxing. The owner was very easy to deal with, she did not hesitated to send me all the info I needed once every thing paid. Would definitely rent from her again!!!!

20 Jun 2018
Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about my home,Laurasvillas. I take a lot of pride in making sure the home is everything you would wish for. I would love to have you back in the future.
Cheer On
Laura
Keevin A
“Awesome Stay”
Reviewed 26 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

My family and I had a great vacation. The condo was very neat and clean. Loved the water park. Highly recommended.

27 Sep 2017
Thank you for your review of my home. I am happy that you and your family had a great vacation and enjoyed your stay. It is a priority to me that my home is well maintained and clean so that you have all the comforts of your own own.

Looking forward to your return in the near future.

Laura
Laurasvillas
GinaD1633
“Unbelievable Find!”
Reviewed 21 August 2017 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

I have stayed at Laura's Villas 3 times and am going again in Dec! They are great Villas and the Regal Palms has a wonderful pool area. Laura's prices are the best you will ever find! STAY HERE!!!

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
21 Sep 2017
Thank you for taking the time to write a great review of my home. It is very important to me that you enjoy my home and the waterpark resort & spa.

Best wishes!

Laurasvillas
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing